“Reliably very good”

Dining options: Breakfast
Newcastle, Australia
“Reliably very good”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Just down the street from my new digs, The Wooden Whisk has proven a convenient and very reliable spot for breakfast or lunch. The food is very good, the house blend coffees are excellent and the service is always quick and attentive.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Vlissingen, The Netherlands
“Consistently delicious!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My favourite lunchtime cafe for the tastiest salads and great coffee. The menu is varied with other tasty choices and breakfast is also worth a try at the Wooden Whisk, you will not be disappointed! Shaun and his staff are efficient and friendly in their service!

• Visited May 2014
“Company Lunch”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Attended The Wooden Whisk for lunch with work colleagues today and was not disappointed.

Even though the venue was busy, meals were delivered fairly quickly and ingredients used quite fresh. Pricing was fair for the portion size. Great coffee too.

• Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“So good we got them to cater our wedding”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've enjoyed every meal I've ever had at the Wooden Whisk and I say that as someone who loves going out for brunch (so anticipation and expectations are always high). The food is delicious with classy nuances to classic dishes for very reasonable prices.

On this particular occasion I had their Bircher muesli with fresh apple and strawberries and all I can say is that afterwards it felt as though all my sins had been forgiven. It was just YUM.

My partner and I are such big fans of this place, including owner Sean and his friendly team, that we asked them to cater our wedding.

• Visited February 2014
“Tasty breakfast”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had a tasty breakfast. It was good. Staff were accommodating to our requests. Service was prompt. Chairs look nice but a little too deep - no back support. Cushions would have been nice. It's family friendly which is a bother because there was a crying child when we arrived. They left shortly after.

• Visited January 2014