“A place to always return too”
Review of Szechuan Garden

Szechuan Garden
Reserve with
Szechuan Garden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in St Leonards
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sydney
“A place to always return too”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family and I have been eating at this restaurant for thirty years, my children were taught about Chinese food at this place.
It moved, and I thought it had gone, but it just moved to the highway, a bigger and slightly better design, this place is a little expensive, but so ,so worth eating there, the dried beef is just so good, the entrées are wonderful, I love the tofu salad, the spring rolls are to die for, great wine and beer list, I think beer is a good choice for Chinese food, wine to me just does not work.
I have eaten there alone, and with large groups, it is a place I take visitors and friends, lunch or dinner, this place has catered for me on many occasions, I love the food and the people that own it.

• Visited June 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Consistently great food and service”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We keep returning to this (I think) family run restaurant in St Leonards. The big round tables with lazy Susan make it our only choice for big parties because we can easily chat to each other and also share dishes. Last time we went for a family birthday (3 generations and something for everyone) we chose one of the banquets which coincidentally had all the selections I had chosen anyway minus the hassle of ordering individually. On most previous occasions we had ordered a la carte (when I say "we", my foodie friend takes the lead and orders for the rest of us!!) I really like the service. They seemed to be unflustered despite the large tables. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank antipodeantraveler
Sydney, Australia
“You just NEED to go back to for more.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Highly recommended. Out of the ordinary Chinese food with great service. We eat here regularly and just have to keep coming back.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank MCMLVI
Ottershaw, United Kingdom
“disappointing”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were disappointed in the menu which was limited, the portions were modest and the prices quite high. Would not recommend it

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Michael J
Sydney
“Great food, rough but good service”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Probably the only decent business restaurant in the area.

Great food. We are regulars and likely to keep coming back again and again.

The service is like a row diamond... Needs polishing .

1 Thank TrevelerFB2008