“The "Little Italy" in Ryde”

Mezza Via Italian Cuisine
Ranked #34 of 312 Restaurants in Ryde
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I went there for a pizza and guys believe me that pizza was really good !!! Exactly how you can find in Italy ! it was amazing in looking! Big crust, soft,well cooked ....but the most important thing is the dough that was really light for the size !!! Well done guys!!

1  Thank FrancoPepe
There are newer reviews for Mezza Via Italian Cuisine

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Its a small family restaurant in the suburb of Ryde. Very good value for money, pizza and pasta are so tasty and freshly made. I have had a few private functions with celebrities and they love the food! Service is excellent and very friendly staff

1  Thank Rosalinda B
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been hearing great reviews from other websites, facebook and friends that rave on about these guys pizza's, so I decided to check it all out. I was a bit weary about it being in the suburbs but i thought i would give it a go anyway. It was a busy Friday night and they had no tables left inside, so me and my partner had to sit outside. The waitstaff were extremely friendly unlike alot of those busy pizzeria's in Sydney. The menu had alot to offer aswell but we were here solely for the pizza's. I ordered the Nduja pizza and my partner ordered the Caprese as were both nuts for traditional italian pizza's. Lets just say when they came out they were amazing!!!! (after speaking to the waitress) to my surprise they don't even have a wood firedoven, but she explained to me that they had one coming on a boat from Italy, which I cant wait to try when they get it in. I'll definately be coming back!!! great work Mezza Via.

4  Thank Mario G
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I couldn't believe that this little restaurant in the middle of the suburbs served such amazing food! My traditional Italian Margerita with imported Buffalo Mozzarella was by far the best pizza I've ever had. Everything about it was perfect! My partner also enjoyed her pasta Fettucine Gamberi.
I will be going back there again and again.

2  Thank SimonTravel1
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A busy, well run restaurant that serves well prepared Italian food,cooked by an Italian chef who is also the owner. They have a busy takeaway trade as well.
Only only small problem...: it's quite a noisy place , but definitely still worth eating there.

3  Thank drumcar