“Every city needs a Love Fish”
Review of Love. Fish

Love. Fish
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Rozelle
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I lived in Rozelle for 2 years and visited Love Fish at least once a month. I absolutely love this restaurant. The food is always amazing and with the specials changing every day, I never had the same meal twice. The chefs are so innovative, using unusual and very healthy ingredients and the service is second to none. I have since moved away but really miss this place. If and when I am back in Sydney, Love Fish will be my first stop.

2  Thank Flidley

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is consistent with its quality of produce and innovative menu.

The weekly specials are hard to go past and never disappoint.

The ocean trout slightly underdone with a crispy skin is my personal favourite and never disappoints.

The atmosphere is vibrant and relaxed while the team are engaged to make sure you enjoy the experience.

Well worth the drive across town or short cab ride from the city - if you like fish - you won't be disappointed.

Looking forward to our next visit!

3  Thank Greg N
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Fresh and fantastic food sums it up for this restaurant. Will definitely be coming back here for my fish or any seafood meal. Service was also great, very attentive and more than happy to serve you.

2  Thank lglg2210
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Friendly, efficient service, quality food and an unfussy ambience. It's easy to see why Love. Fish gets good reviews. My friends and I (a party of 5) ate there on a busy Saturday night. The service was lovely and knowledgeable, and the fish was sublime. There was a great range, all ethically sourced, and the accompaniments were delicious too and very fairly priced.
We left very happy campers. It was great value for the money and we all agreed we'd be back.

1  Thank drewmqSydney
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had a dinner with my husband on Thursday night. We ordered oysters and fish cake for entree and rug pasta and grilled salmon for the main. All foods that we ordered was so fresh and I can feel that it was all handmade by them especially the pasta was amazing even the chips they made for their own! I might come here quite often to introduce this restaurant to our family and friends!!!

1  Thank Gloria P