“The Best Vietnamese in Rozelle”
Review of Le Tran

Le Tran
Ranked #41 of 59 Restaurants in Rozelle
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Description: I have eaten at this Vietnamese restaurant many times and always leave feeling satisfied and happy. The food is very tasty cooked to order every time so its very freshhhh. My favs our sweetand sour chicken soup, shakey beef and salt and pepper tofu viet style to mention a few. The service is spot on, friendly helpful staff. Owner Ken is always there to help and his wife is a very good chef. I've been a customer here for some years, the kids love it. Give it a try you'll be glad you did.
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very tasty food, friendly helpful staff. My favsss are sweet and sour chicken soup, jumping beef and salt and pepper tofu viet style to mentio just a few. Wah is the chef and her husband Ken are always on the job. Give it a go you'll be glad you did.