“SUPERB ITALIAN FARE”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went there for Mother's day and the food was delicious, we had pizza, ravioli and the seafood puttanesca and everything was spot on. I will come back.

3  Thank blueguaviyu

Reviewed April 13, 2014

my husband and I went here for dinner on a Friday night as we live in the area and had heard really positive things about this little hidden restaurant. Despite being away from the bustle of darling street it is a restaurant that has a lovely atmosphere and great service. The real standout though is the food. It is really simple, traditional Italian food that relies heavily on the use of good produce to create delicious dishes. We shared both a pizza and pasta and both were very good.

4  Thank Jess D
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Superb food, friendly staff, and a nice and spacious restaurant. The only problem is the lack of parking in the vicinity. Defo worth a visit!

4  Thank Niro S
Reviewed March 8, 2014

What a great pleasure to eat at an Italian restaurant which is not over the top with heavy sauces. Il Grappolo serves authentic, high quality Italian food that is subtle and flavorsome. Tonight there were three specials for each course in addition to the usual menu. The four of us shared a Prawn Hot Pot, a Bruschetta and two stuffed Zucchini Flowers starters - two very good and two excellent - and then had individual main courses. My Veal Milanese was excellent - thin and succulent with a tasty fine coating and accompanied by hand cut chips and lemon wedges - a simple dish done to perfection. The service is attentive, helpful and professional. The restaurant is modern if somewhat off the beaten track. I heartily recommend that you seek it out, just off the Victoria Road as you come into Rozelle over the Iron Bridge from Drummoyne.

3  Thank Bedminster31
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have walked past this place for months and have not given it a second thought. We've been twice now - rocked on in shorts on a Friday night after work...everyone else was a bit more dressy but still felt comfortable and welcomed. Second time I took my parents.
the Food is sublime. good honest food cooked spectacularly well. I think it was THE best fish I have ever eaten. The pizzas yummy. the pasta to die for. the staff are friendly.
Honestly left thinking that it's one of the most enjoyable meals I've had in ages. there is no need to go anywhere else - this is gold!

3  Thank Peta S