“Very bad customer service” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of APX Apartments Parramatta

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
APX Apartments Parramatta
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Rosehill
Sydney, Australia
“Very bad customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I came Sunday night 11/5 , I made a mistake with date of booking , but the guy in the reception refused to change the date .however in their change date policy , you can do it.He was not nice to me .I asked if I can speak to manager on duty , but I could not.he refused to write a letter saying that he refused changing dates , so I can not take higher.am not happy at all , very very very poor customer service .the reception did not even tried to help, when I said I might complain , he said do whatever you want as if he does not care that he had an unhappy customer.i would not recommend it to any one

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank 889Mohamed1980
Srinivas K, Manager at APX Apartments Parramatta, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at APX Apartments Parramatta. Please accept my most sincere apologies for your dissatisfaction with your recent experience.

Your comments have certainly outlined areas for improvement and I have addressed each of the areas with the relevant department managers.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Nowra, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Upon opening the door you could smell something wasn't right and as soon as you entered the kitchen or bathrooms you could see why. I have never seen so mush mould in rental accommodation and I used live in backpackers. The staff at the desk are all nicely suited up but the accommodation is foul. We have a 14 month old and were scared to put him down for fear of him catching something. The quilts didn't have covers the simply used a sheet on top and one underneath. There was no local information index also. Heavily overpriced for what disgusting state this place is in Cost cutting at it's worst. Would go near this place again for all the money in the world. No warning of the massive construction site next door that started at 7 am.

Room Tip: go somewhere else like the Waldorf
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank daniel b

Operations Manager

Travelers are raving about these Rosehill hotels

Yamba, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

OK ok I get that front rooms get road noise and I get that the place is a bit tired. But we asked for and were given a room at the back . It was clean and huge! We were very comfortable for three nights. Sure there was construction noise but this is hardly the hotels fault and in any case noise ceased by 5pm. You would hardly come here to spend your days in your room so it's not a problem. Staff were helpful and efficient with the exception of the guy on the desk when my wife went to check out who totally ignored her but ,as my old man used to say, it's ok to be ignored by someone who knows what ignorance is!
We would happily stay here again if circumstances require us to be in the area, which is unlikely.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the APX Apartments Parramatta for your stay and taking the time to provide us with your feedback pertaining to your stay.

The team at APX Apartments Parramatta would like to extend their sincere apologies regarding the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Your comments were taken very seriously and remedial action was taken by way of counseling and retraining of the team members.

We value your comments as this provides us with an opportunity to improve our products and services constantly in achieving the overall guest experience at our property. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back at the APX Apartments Parramatta in the near future.

~The Team at APX Apartments Parramatta~
Bangalore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed in this service apartment for 2 nights on my business trip to Paramatta as I was not getting booking in the other popular hotels in that area due to some concert happening that point of time.I stayed in a 2 bed room apartment as all other apartments were booked and there was no other option available.I was told that this property has been taken over by a new management in the recent past and they are trying to improve this place but I did not see much improvements happening.The apartments are bit old and worn out at some places.The view from the rooms is not so great as there is big contruction happening in the property next to this property.The rooms are not much sound proof so you could hear noises from other apartments at times. Wi-fi Internet connection is free which is good especially when you are on business.I was told by one of their front desk managers that most of the folks who stay in this place are guests who come for a long stay on a business and want to make use of this service apartment but I didn't find this property to be good enough for a long stay.The lady at the front desk is not friendly and very co-operative.There was some issue with my booking at the time of my check-out and it took a long time to sort that out and apparently it was a miscommunication between the night manager and her.They had taken a deposit money of AUD250 which was very high when I compared with other hotels in the same area.I would not recommend this place to anyone nor I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

~The Team at APX Apartments Parramatta~
Sydney
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

By a quirk of fate I had to spend a large amount of time in this area recently for work and I utilised APX on 4 occasions before and after New Years. Each experienced offered something new..........Lets start with the basics, parking inside (underground) is normally free which is a plus. Reception closes early so they will call you and call you to see when you are arriving. Security seemed OK with the gates closing at a certain time. It is located near a Woolworths, the race course and Hooters and there are good local options for entertainment and dining in Parramatta a short cab ride away. The place its self is a curious mix of large apartments and poorly converted stables. Non smoking rooms stink of smoke, the rooms at the front of the complex are on James Ruse Drive and my god you will hear every B Double that breaks on that road all night long if you are in those rooms. Impromptu drunken pool parties broke out a number of times and loud drunken revellers made my stay even more memorable. I was approached by APX's "Corporate Sales Manager" on 3 separate occasions to organise a great rate for me. His name was Sunny and he never called or emailed me which was sad. This place is cheap, and that will bring in business but it is not a good place to stay if you want a quiet uninterrupted nights sleep, working blinds, a smoke free room or a working DVD player. There is no food aside a battered vending machine and this rather terrifying pack in the room called the "Breakfast Box" which contains what I could only guess was discarded field rations from the Boer War.

Room Tip: Avoid the low numbered rooms as they are the stables that front JRD and the traffic noise is intense...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Alan E

Padstow, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed couple of nights at APX Parramatta in December.

Room was clean and spacious.
Kitchen was great. Swimming pool was small, but wasn't crowded.
Undercover car parking provided for extra money.
Location is ideal - close to Woolies and Hooters.

Only drawback is that the A/C is in the living room and not in the bedroom. There were no fans in the bedroom. We stayed in December when it was extremely hot. We had to borrow a big fan from the reception.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the ground floor as there are no elevators in the building.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GANAUS
Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting to stay at APX Apartments Parramatta and taking the time to provide us with your feedback pertaining to your stay.
Our vision is to consistently exceed guest expectations through excellence, value, constant innovation and care. We value your comments greatly as this provides us with opportunity to improve our products and services constantly and improve upon overall guest experience at our property.
We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared the same with all our team members. Positive comments such yours are also huge motivational factor for the team who strive hard to please our valued guest.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to APX Apartments Parramatta.
Nebhas Shreshta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel with some friends. The one bedroom loft style was very spacious and clean. The staff at the reception was very accommodating. I will recommend this hotel to my friends. Will definitely stay there again If ever i have the chance to visit Sydney.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Abbie P

Nebhas Shreshta
Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosehill
Parramatta Waldorf Apartment Hotel
Rydges Parramatta
#3 of 4 in Rosehill
Meriton Serviced Apartments George Street, Parramatta
Meriton Serviced Apartments Church Street, Parramatta

Been to APX Apartments Parramatta? Share your experiences!