APX Apartments Parramatta
Mercure Sydney Parramatta(Rosehill)(Great Value!)
$103
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Parramatta Apartment Hotel(Rosehill)(Great Value!)
$93
Mantra Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$101
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$83
PARKROYAL Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$150
PARKROYALhotels
$93
  • Restaurant
SKYE Hotel Suites(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$161
$124
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenstay there againclose proximityenjoyed my staypleasant staytrain stationparramatta cbdpublic transportacross the roadrosehill racecourseunitsupermarketwashingrenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

A secure place to park the car. That's about the only positive thing that can be said about this place. Two work colleagues and I stayed in the three bedroom apartment for two nights. This place does not live up to the Quest reputation. The floor was absolutely disgusting. Stains everywhere. The tiles in the kitchen were chipped. The lounge had bits of glitter all over it. There was a hair ball on the floor. After complaining the night manager said it was above his pay grade and we would have to wait until the next day to change. After moving the room was a little better but a little dated. I don't think any of us will be staying at a Quest again.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Karababe_64
Nick T, Manager at APX Apartments Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Karababe_64,

Thank you for choosing the Quest Rosehill for your stay in June and taking the time to provide us with your feedback pertaining to your stay.

The team at Quest Rosehill would like to extend their sincere apologies regarding the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Your comments were taken very seriously and remedial action was taken by way of counselling and retraining of the team members.

We value your comments as this provides us with an opportunity to improve our products and services constantly in achieving the overall guest experience at our property. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back at the Quest Rosehill in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed at the Quest while working at the Sydney Caravan Show. The rooms were surprisingly huge, spread over two floors. They had all the facilities that is expected of a serviced apartment. Overall very clean and comfortable for two weeks. The only negative I could give this place is the noise from the road is very loud no matter what room you are in and there are no tables or chairs on the balcony of the rooms

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Broncos06

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Quest Rosehill for your stay in May and taking time in providing us with your valuable feedback.

The team is delighted to have received such positive comments that would definitely motivate them in pleasing our discerning guests. Our vision is to constantly exceed guest expectations through excellence, value, constant innovation and care.

Your suggestions are noted and we are continuously working towards in fulfilling out guest’s expectations. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at the Quest Rosehill in the near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have stayed at these apartments before so I knew what to expect. Whilst the decor could do with a bit of an upgrade the apartments Ive stayed in here are a decent size and our 2 bedroom also had 2 bathrooms which was very handy. Fortunately we were given an apartment away from the main road so it was fairly quiet. On the downside they charge for everything. $20 on site parking per night. Dont be ripped off. You can park on the side street for free and there's plenty of street parking! They also charge unnecessarily for internet.

Whilst there I was also the victim of a power surge that short circuited my laptop due to the aircon and dishwasher simultaneously. The Manager came and reset the power and was completely aware this was an existing issue however came reset the power quickly. They dont seem to be phased by it!

Good Points:
- Reasonable sized apartments with 3.5 star decor
- Great shower pressure
- Basic cooking facilities
- Beds were comfortable

Bad Points
- Overcharge for extras.
- Starting to look rundown and needs a reno.
- Slightly overpriced for what you get and the location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Alacazam,

Thank you for choosing the Quest Rosehill for your stay in May this year and taking your valuable time in providing us with your feedback.

Contents of your feedback were noted and we have had a closer look at the areas that were highlighted in your comments. Additional charges for car parking and internet are chargeable due to the rent charged by the service providers and those are the best possible rates that we could come up with considering value for money for our guests.

Our vision is to consistently exceed guest expectations through excellence, value, constant innovation and care. We value your comments as this provides us with an opportunity to improve our products and services constantly and improve upon overall guest experience at our property.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Quest Rosehill in the near future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Very easy to get to, clean, well appointed if you want to look after yourselves. Shops very close. Very comfortable.nice lounge, upstairs bedroom with excellent cupboards. Laundry and bathroom plus dishwasher - security parking, nice sunny out door areas. very close to the races,a good find.yet again however no free Internet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lowlybard
Nick T, Manager at APX Apartments Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for selecting to stay at Quest Rosehill and taking the time to provide us with your feedback pertaining to your stay.
Our vision is to consistently exceed guest expectations through excellence, value, constant innovation and care. We value your comments greatly as this provides us with opportunity to improve our products and services constantly and improve upon overall guest experience at our property.
We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared the same with all our team members. Positive comments such yours are also huge motivational factor for the team who strive hard to please our valued guest.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Quest Rosehill.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Cleanliness of the place was fine. My issue is that the walls and the ceiling are so very paper thin, which for an establishment next to a busy road is unacceptable! I could hear everything else going on in my apartment. I could hear people walking upstairs (I was on the ground floor), and I could easily hear all the people talking loudly outside! I write this from my bed as one man has been talking loudly on his phone on his balcony for an hour now, and before that people were talking, not even loudly, but I could still hear everything. When I first noticed it I thought my window was open but it turned out it was actually shut, there is just no soundproofing here!
This is especially disappointing for someone who regularly has trouble sleeping. I have stayed at many hotels situated in busy precincts or on busy roads and all have had much better soundproofing than this.
Oh - and what's with the lack of power outlets????

• Stayed: April 2013