“Best hotel been to in sydney”

APX Apartments Parramatta
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Rosehill
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been to about 4 hotels in Sydney and I found QUEST ROSEHILL the best out of all. perfect spot for family and feels like you are back at home, great first class service by staff, friendly, prepared and helpful in all ways. Apartments are really nice with all the amenities and requirements, clean, spacious. the best feature also was in house movies channels which provides free movies 24 hours. Internet easy to connect fair price. I would certainly stay there again. I would really appreciate all the staff for making my stay comfortable. Location is pretty good nearest to train station and supermarkets.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TushShaha
Ram N, Manager at APX Apartments Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Mr. Shah,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback following your recent stay at Quest Rosehill. We appreciate all feedback both positive and constructive so that we may improve on our guest’s experience and it is pleasing to know that we were able to meet your requests and please your needs.

We strive for consistency and overall guest satisfaction throughout all of our properties and it is of great delight to me to hear of your feedback. Our team do try very hard to please all guests and it is great to know that we have achieved this. I will pass your feedback to the team which will boost their moral.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you be planning a return stay to Sydney, so we might have another opportunity to welcome your return to Quest Rosehill.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Quite concerned about the negative reviews in here, but glad I did stay here.

Stayed twice, two nights each time. My room was lovely and clean, good selecion of TV to choose from, spacious bathrooms, nice kitchens, very comfy sofas, and rooms properly and fully cleaned. Aircon worked fine.

Location is a fair way (30 mins) from Sydney by CityRail train but if you're savvy with public transport, Rosehill station is literally 100 metres away with an hourly train service, changing trains at Clyde. You can also use the Parramatta Riverboat from the City to Parramatta wharf and walk to the hotel in 10 minutes.

Only complaint, on the last night, the fire alarm went off at 3am one night, which Sydney Fire Service confirmed was definately an electrical fault, and not activated by any customers. There were no staff on site at the time which is of concern. Reading some of the other (quite horrid) reviews, I think the manager should also accept that all hotels drop the ball from time to time, and from my experience as a former (large 5*) aparthotel manager a genuine apology means a lot to customers.

That aside I would consider definately staying here again if the price was as attractive as this is a lovely place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank RobWedekind

Dear Mr. Rob,

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have stayed at Quest Rosehill over many years. So it was nice to come back again and find that quite a lot of maintenance has been caried out. I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment, that has been refurbished. The apartment was clean, with comfortable furnishings. The bed was comfy and provided a good nights sleep. With secure parking now provided for your vehicle, it makes Quest a great choice in Rosehill.

Room Tip: Try to get an apartment in he back block, traffic noise is then minimal
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Anne M
Ram N, General Manager at APX Apartments Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback during your recent stay at Quest Rosehill. We sincerely appreciate your comments and is a welcome boost to the morale of our team here at Quest Rosehill.
We look forward to welcoming you again to the Quest Rosehill on your next trip to Sydney.

Kind regards

Web: Quest Potts Point
Web: Quest World Square
Web: Quest on Dixon Darling Harbour

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed in this property with my son about 12 months ago and there was some issue with our booking that necessitated a wait while it was 'sorted out'. The accommodation was okay (hence why 2 stars rather than 1) but my son had to sleep on a sofa bed rather than in another bedroom (I had booked a two bedroom apartment). That should have been a red flag to avoid this place but I subsequently made a booking through LateRooms.com back in May to stay with my partner and son in a two bed apartment on 1 September and received confirmation that the booking had been forwarded to Quest. On arrival at Quest I was told that there was no booking in their system and they were fully booked. I had just driven for 5 hours so needless to say I was not happy. The person on reception called the local Rydges to see if they had a room available, which they did, at a cost of $10 more than what I was quoted for the Quest apartment and all three of us would be in the same room. He told me to ask for 'Emma' and I would be looked after - needless to say there was no Emma and no notation that we were after a room - hopeless. I made enquiries through LateRooms to see where the fault may lie and received a very good and informative response explaining how their system works and that Quest should definitely have had the booking. They had also tried to contact the hotel to sort this out with no luck. Very disappointing and I definitely will not be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine J
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We went to the football at ANZ stadium last Saturday night and stayed at the Quest Rosehill.

The 2 bedroom apartment was clean and large enough for us. Two bathrooms made life easier. Free parking.

There were a few kids running around at 4am but thats difficult to control.

Overall, good value for money on a Saturday night in Sydney.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest

We sincerely appreciate your feedback as updated on Tripadvisor. Our team is appreciative of your comments and on behalf of our team, a BIG THANK YOU.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Quest Rosehill on your next trip to watch the footy whilst in Sydney.

Kind regards

Web: Quest Potts Point
Web: Quest World Square
Web: Quest on Dixon Darling Harbour

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The room was clean and spacious and reasonalby price ($313/night for 3 brd/2bath). The customer service was ok, but never seemed happy to go out of your way to do something for you. The breakfast packs (cost extra) were outdated in our room. We stayed 4 nights and one day they forgot to clean our room. I would most likely not stay there again, except it's a great location if you have an event on at All Phones areana...10min drive & a supermarket and some small restaurants all within 1 block. There is ample parking on the street (which is free of course) and I felt that my car was safe there. There is also complimentary papers in reception - that was good!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bradley M
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Quest Apartments Rosehill, We stayed in a two bedroom apartment. This was clean and the linen fresh and towels fluffy. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Request a room away from James Ruse Drive. When checking out make sure you have counted the breakfast packs and water supplied and report this to the desk, we were charged for a breakfast pack we didnt consume and it took 2 phone calls to the office to have the caharge from my credit card reversed. The car park is tight so if you are not a real good driver dont bother, I saw a few people struggle to get in and out of their park. The carpark does not have internal entry so if its raining you get wet going to your room. I am trying to provide helpful info not turn you off, it was a clean and comfortable accomodation and I would stay there again if the need arose,As I am now aware of the little problems I encountered I can avoid them in the future.Check in and out was efficient. You have to pay to park your car onsite.

Room Tip: Make sure you request one away from James Ruse Drive(at the back of the property) All the rooms are...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to place your feedback on trip advisor which is most appreciated. We thank you for bringing to our attention re the incorrect charge and glad that it has been resolved.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Quest at Rosehill on your next visit to Sydney.

Ram

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosehill
Waldorf Parramatta Apartment Hotel
Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta
PARKROYAL Parramatta
PARKROYAL Parramatta
#4 of 12 in Parramatta

Been to APX Apartments Parramatta? Share your experiences!