APX Apartments Parramatta
$96
$57
$98
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Parramatta Apartment Hotel(Rosehill)(Great Value!)
$92
$74
Mantra Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$92
$86
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$127
$102
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
Hotels.com
PARKROYAL Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$134
$88
  • Restaurant
SKYE Hotel Suites(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$133
$120
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenstay there againclose proximityenjoyed my staypleasant staytrain stationparramatta cbdpublic transportacross the roadrosehill racecourseunitsupermarketwashingrenovation
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The room was clean and spacious and reasonalby price ($313/night for 3 brd/2bath). The customer service was ok, but never seemed happy to go out of your way to do something for you. The breakfast packs (cost extra) were outdated in our room. We stayed 4 nights and one day they forgot to clean our room. I would most likely not stay there again, except it's a great location if you have an event on at All Phones areana...10min drive & a supermarket and some small restaurants all within 1 block. There is ample parking on the street (which is free of course) and I felt that my car was safe there. There is also complimentary papers in reception - that was good!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bradley M
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Quest Apartments Rosehill, We stayed in a two bedroom apartment. This was clean and the linen fresh and towels fluffy. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Request a room away from James Ruse Drive. When checking out make sure you have counted the breakfast packs and water supplied and report this to the desk, we were charged for a breakfast pack we didnt consume and it took 2 phone calls to the office to have the caharge from my credit card reversed. The car park is tight so if you are not a real good driver dont bother, I saw a few people struggle to get in and out of their park. The carpark does not have internal entry so if its raining you get wet going to your room. I am trying to provide helpful info not turn you off, it was a clean and comfortable accomodation and I would stay there again if the need arose,As I am now aware of the little problems I encountered I can avoid them in the future.Check in and out was efficient. You have to pay to park your car onsite.

Room Tip: Make sure you request one away from James Ruse Drive(at the back of the property) All the rooms are non smoking
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to place your feedback on trip advisor which is most appreciated. We thank you for bringing to our attention re the incorrect charge and glad that it has been resolved.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Quest at Rosehill on your next visit to Sydney.

Ram

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We have stayed here many times and have found the staff to be very friendly and welcoming.The rooms are always clean and very roomy.Its nice to have a kitchen and a laundry and there is a Woolworths around the corner which is very handy.

Room Tip: the rooms in the back block are quieter .
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Trish T
Ram N, Manager at APX Apartments Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback following your recent stay at Quest Rosehill. We appreciate all feedback both positive and constructive so that we may improve on our guest’s experience and it is pleasing to know that we were able to meet your requests and please your needs.

We strive for consistency and overall guest satisfaction throughout all of our properties and it is of great delight to me to hear of your feedback. Our team do try very hard to please all guests and it is great to know that we have achieved this. I will pass your feedback to the team which will boost their moral.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you be planning a return stay to Sydney, so we might have another opportunity to welcome your return to Quest Rosehill.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I made a mistake with my booking, the vendor would not enter into any discussion re finding a solution. Has not responded at all to my emails. Booked through wotif & claimed if I had not used wotif the would compromise with a refund. Totally unprofessional!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank littlemyrtle
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear guest

Whilst we endeavour to assist in looking after our guest needs, there is very little we could do in this instance when you had made a confirmed booking with Wotif. Due to their stringent policies, we are in a bind to assist and it is beyond the scope of our staff.

A phone call to Wotif may have assisted in resolving this issue for you as it is the terms and conditions.

Regards

Ram

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed overnight at Quest Rosehill on our family of 5 road trip from Gold Coast to Melbourne.

Reception were very friendly and most welcoming.

On entering our 2 Bedroom apartment we notice the room did not have spare sheets for the extra bed. We were promptly upgraded to the 3 bedroom apartment to our delight. Unfortunately that's when things got very interesting. Our neighbours next door got into gear soon after 10pm with a shout of "Strippers are here". From 10pm to till midnight we gritted our teeth, put up with noise levels and promptly left at 6am ensuring our neighbours were aware of our departure. :-)

Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable.
Charges for onsite parking
No lifts

Unlikely to stay again and would not recommend upper floors to elderly.

Room Tip: For those with heavy bags avoid top floors
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family