“Spent a week there recently” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
APX Apartments Parramatta
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Rosehill
Sydney, Australia
“Spent a week there recently”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Reception was helpful as were rest of staff. Had a party of 11 people in 4 suites. Everyone seemed very happy with the facility. Suites were roomy. I had a disabled suite on the ground floor. Very good.
Our group stayed a week, and were in and out at all hours due to various commitments. Most of the apartments had no or only minor problems.
Would strongly recommend ground floor accom - its quieter than upstairs on the roadway!
Happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: Downstairs is better than the upstairs - quieter for a start.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Imapet

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed in the studio apartment no.6.The apartment was clean and tidy. But the noise was unbareable with the bedroom located in the upper level loft ,I could not sleep in the end I got the lounge cussions into the bathroom closed the door and managed to get some sought of broken sleep.Quest should be accountable and upfront by informing customers of the noise level of these rooms located to the main rd. OR Spend some money accoustically sound proofing these rooms

Room Tip: Keep well back from James Ruse Drive
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank qwerty1255060

Travelers are raving about these Rosehill hotels

Canberra, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

Stayed at the Quest Rosehill for one night to sleep somewhere after attending a concert at Olympic Park. Apartment was OK, road noise was to be expected as it is situated close to James Ruse Drive. What wasn't OK was not only was the air conditioner broken but there is no airconditioning upstairs in the bedrooms - just a large floor fan in the main bedroom. I guess we were lucky enough that it was a cool evening.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

The reception was very friendly.
The rooms are very spacious, comfortable and was clean.
I can not believe that the poor ratings opinions.
I'm want to stay next time.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank ENJOY111
Toowoomba, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

We found this place great for our family of five. It was more spacious than I expected. Kitchen was well stocked. Short walk to river and ferry, close to shops, supermarket, takeaway, etc. We didn't have any of the mould, dirt problems others have written about. Parking is tight but we managed to get our 4WD in there ok. Staff quite helpful and gave good directions.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MargaretL11
Coffs Harbour, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

I had previously stayed here twice on business so thought it was an ideal choice for our family of five.
Our room was a great size, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, lounge/dining.
It appears that management have made an effort with the decor - but it looks like they ran out of money to complete the refurbishment. I was glad to not have toddlers or babies any more as it would have been hard to keep them off the dirty carpets. They have made an effort to cover up problems in the bathroom with copious amounts of silicone around the edges.
Our kitchen was clean and did not have the problems that others appear to have had. We all slept well, and noise was not a problem.
One problem we did have was the small parking spaces in the undercover carpark. We have a large vehicle and we really had a tight squeeze to fit into a spot safely without risking damage to either our own or other vehicles.
Overall, we would probably stay again but only for a night or two; I would not recommend it to people with small children. Replace the carpets and redo the bathrooms and I will recommend to others.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Moretravel68
Newcastle
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

I have stayed at the Quest Rosehill two years in a row for the Big Day Out festival (2010 and 2011). My stay in 2010 was fine, I booked a 2 bedroom apartment but received 2 x one bedroom apartments. This was fine as the rooms were great!, double storey and clean. The only problem i had was they could not tell me what room i was in when I checked in and they told me I needed to call at 11pm to get my room numbers and my security code for the after hours key box. This was very inconvenient especially because the Big Day Out has no service and I had to run around for an hour to call them!.

My stay in 2011 was abit different again. I did not have any dramas with the key as such, they gave me the security code when I checked in and everything was fine. Although when I got to my room I did not receive the same cleanliness and appeal as the 2010 room. This room was dirty, stains all over the carpet, the bathroom was a disabled bathroom and did not have a proper shower (we had a dodgy show curtain where the water ran all over the bathroom). Was not impressed by this room at all.

So I have had a mixed response and I am looking at booking accommodation for 2012 Big Day Out.

The prices are very reasonable but I hope that if I do book with the Quest Rosehill for 2012 I get the same quality of room in 2010 and the same quality of service of 2011.

Its a lucky dip!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosehill
Parramatta Waldorf Apartment Hotel
Rydges Parramatta
#3 of 4 in Rosehill
Meriton Serviced Apartments George Street, Parramatta
Meriton Serviced Apartments Church Street, Parramatta

Been to APX Apartments Parramatta? Share your experiences!