Just got back from a weekend at the Mercure. This was my second stay at this hotel this year and I love it. The rooms were refurbished sometime last year and they are still beautiful.
I had a queen bed room at the end of the corridor and it was very quiet. In fact, so quiet I thought there were no other guests! But they all appeared at breakfast so obviously there were. :) The bed is quite firm (which I like) but comfortable and there is a nice easy chair to relax in as well. The TV is a brand new LCD model with a flat screen & cable. There is lots of room on the desk for the business person and also lots of power points at desk level. Hotels never seem to get that bit right but the Mercure has. The bathroom was beautifully clean with a full sized bath with shower. It was also easy to access the shower as the bath appears quite low so older guests would not have a problem in that regard. There is also a handle to help out - nothing worse than attempting to traverse a bath with no support! So again the Mercure wins out. Another plus in my opinion is the tea-making area. Another power point in easy reach for the kettle (how many times have you had to plug in the kettle in the bathroom??) with good coffee/tea supplies and even artificial sweetener. The only downside there is they had those small long-life milk portions which I hate so I always bring my own milk.
Breakfast is buffet-style and very affordable. $20 for adults. But the best part was my 11yo daughter was free. Yes, that's right...children 12 and under are free. I was very happy.
I can thoroughly recommend the Mercure at Parramatta. Free parking, close to Rosehill Racecourse, nice pool and spa, great rooms & fab breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta offers spacious and contemporary 4 star accommodation on the fringe of Parramatta CBD. Attending an event? We are in prime position opposite Rosehill Gardens, a 10 minute drive from Sydney Olympic Park and only a short distance to Parramatta City Raceway and Eastern Creek. Mercure Parramatta is the perfect place to relax with our welcoming M Restaurant and Bar open 7 days. With suites and interconnecting rooms why not bring the kids along they will love the use of our Pool, spa and tennis courts on site. So what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Parramatta
- Mercure Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Rosehill