A nice place to stay, a little out of the way from the CBD however only a $10 cab fare or a 20 minute walk to get to Parramatta's CBD so everything is accessible. All the staff were very happy and friendly from reception, F&B to housekeeping, during my three night stay I didn’t encounter one unhappy staff member. The only downside of my stay was the advertised gym, a "renovated" room with three cardio and one weights machine doesn't make it a gym. Other than that small gripe I would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta offers spacious and contemporary 4 star accommodation on the fringe of Parramatta CBD. Attending an event? We are in prime position opposite Rosehill Gardens, a 10 minute drive from Sydney Olympic Park and only a short distance to Parramatta City Raceway and Eastern Creek. Mercure Parramatta is the perfect place to relax with our welcoming M Restaurant and Bar open 7 days. With suites and interconnecting rooms why not bring the kids along they will love the use of our Pool, spa and tennis courts on site. So what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Mercure Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Parramatta
- Mercure Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Rosehill