This was a last minute booking so hubby could go to the V8 Supercars. Hotel had organised a private shuttle for $20 return. Hotel is located about 20min walk to the rivercat station which takes you at a leisurely pace all the way to circular quay. We had a privilege queen room - appeared to have been recently refurbished, good size room, surprisingly own nespresso coffee machine. The staff - Geoff, Elise and Chantalle in particular- were exceptionally friendly but also efficient, helping me with ferry timetables, directions to Westfield Parramatta and special requests for my meals. We dined in the restaurant 2 times and used room service once - good standard and price. Directly across the road is a woolworths supermarket and all major fast food outlets. Buses run regular stopping right out front.
I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta offers spacious and contemporary 4 star accommodation on the fringe of Parramatta CBD. Attending an event? We are in prime position opposite Rosehill Gardens, a 10 minute drive from Sydney Olympic Park and only a short distance to Parramatta City Raceway and Eastern Creek. Mercure Parramatta is the perfect place to relax with our welcoming M Restaurant and Bar open 7 days. With suites and interconnecting rooms why not bring the kids along they will love the use of our Pool, spa and tennis courts on site. So what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Parramatta
- Mercure Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Rosehill