The Mercure Sydney Parramatta is located in Parramatta, just 20 minute from the city centre of Sydney driving. Parking in Sydney was easy and cheap (especially during Xmas break). Another interesting option is the ferry, that in 40 minute takes you to Darling Harbour with a fantastic entering into the city by the bay.
The room are spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There are also a small swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a small gym, not very well equipped, but enough for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta offers spacious and contemporary 4 star accommodation on the fringe of Parramatta CBD. Attending an event? We are in prime position opposite Rosehill Gardens, a 10 minute drive from Sydney Olympic Park and only a short distance to Parramatta City Raceway and Eastern Creek. Mercure Parramatta is the perfect place to relax with our welcoming M Restaurant and Bar open 7 days. With suites and interconnecting rooms why not bring the kids along they will love the use of our Pool, spa and tennis courts on site. So what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Parramatta
- Mercure Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Rosehill