“Great local family restaurant”
Review of Pizzeria e Cucina

Pizzeria e Cucina
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Great pizzas. Kids love the cheesy pasta! Always enjoy - kids given pencils and colouring in game sheet with their kids menu. Staff friendly. A great local restaurant .

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Walked into the restaurant in a good mood and left the restaurant feeling sick, hungry and disappointed. The waitress was in a rush and uninformative and lacked personality. I ordered the pork belly main and had to bash the knife hard to get through the overcooked and tough skin. It was also very greasy and presented poorly. My fiancé mistook the spatchcock main for a fish - it was actually chicken and since she is vegetarian was unable to eat it. She ordered a side of sautéed spinach instead and when we hadn't received it after 20 minutes and I was finished my main, we were ready to leave. Shortly after we left, I had a stomach ache from my meal and my fiancé had to go home and cook dinner even though we had to pay for the expensive mix up. $85 later it's obvious to say we were unimpressed. There are definitely better places to dine at in Newport than this restaurant.

1  Thank shepster77
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Interesting menu, Something for every one on the menu. Great for seafood lovers and pizza, staff great. Very busy. It would be a good idea to book. They were full the night we were there we were lucky to get a table.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love this restaurant. Loads of ambience, really great Italian food (can't go past the gnocchi gorgonzola) and some good wines to go with it. They have a winning formula and I love visiting when I am in Sydney. Definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

small menu excellent food a bit noisy but the service is great the staff now the menu worth a visit but you must book