“Hidden Gem”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We went for dinner this evening - WOW the food was 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is a northern beaches cafe with shorts n t shirt style and price BUT the food we had was as good as you'd get in a top restaurant in the city for a really reasonable price !
Support these guys it will be good for all of us and our taste buds
As I said - what a hidden GEM!

1  Thank Lynne L

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I went to Mango Mint cafe with my friends last weekend.. We had breakfast.. The taste was really good.. They serve the best mocha i have ever had. The service was quick and the staff was friendly. I had bacon, sausages and pochhed eggs and they were perfectly cooked.. My friends liked the food too and the prices were reasonable.. My friends had breakfast sandwich, french toast and benedicts hangover cure... I will definately reccomend everyone to try it..

4  Thank Ben B
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This would have to be the worst meal we have had, without exaggeration.
My daughters and I chose food from the all day breakfast menu excited by the descriptions on the menu. Don't be fooled. The presentation for starters was terrible. The sausage tough & shriveled. My daughters poached eggs were water logged. Bacon was blackened from what had been cooked on the hot plate before. My lettuce was old & wilted, obviously out of date. We asked for tomato sauce to try & camouflage what was before us & this was presented in plastic sachets. Unfortunately despite best attempts we weren't able to eat our meal. I explained to the waitress that we were less than happy with our meals. There was no apology just a bill for $48.50.
We won't be returning & would advise others to steer clear & head for other cafés nearby that might offer a better experience.

3  Thank Nick69S