“Good galettes and crepes, the best in Sydney”

Four Frogs Creperie Mosman
Ranked #9 of 134 Restaurants in Mosman
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mosman
Sydney, Australia
“Good galettes and crepes, the best in Sydney”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The galettes are really good - for here (not as good as in some places of Brittany but we are so far from France !). They use a good flour. Their swiss cheese is very average but ham is ok and they put a lot of spinach or avocado or else... Galettes with feta may be better.
The choice is very large.
The crepes are good and big.
Prices are really ok for the place and the freshness. Large choice of French and Australian cidres served in "bolee" just like in France, even good champagne by the glass. The place is rather tiny (I prefer the one in Randwick) but service good.
They make the galettes and crepes in front of customers.
It is authentic and worth the money (landlords are all French)
Good value and no doubt, best crepes and galettes in Sydney

“Authentic and Delicious”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I'm not French but i've spent almost two years living in various parts of France and I used to make myself galettes every single day. Since i've been back here in Sydney, I've longed for that authentic French galette/crepe taste that you only really find in France. I have now found it.

I went there with my family on a Saturday afternoon. The staff was pleasant (endearingly French), and the atmosphere was very jovial. Each member of my family tried a different galette (a huge selection to choose from) and every single member of my family (including my dad who rarely comments on food) were blown away. Absolutely delicious. A solid 8/10.

Then we tried a couple of the sweet crepes, and once again, blown away.

Even the coffee was great!

Honestly - a fantastic creperie. Well done guys, i'll be back!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Crepes, great service”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Went there for my partners birthday, delicious crepes (savoury galettes and sweet crepe suzette) we couldn't resist! Bit pricey but expected for the location and also the freshness of produce. Worth the money. Didn't have to wait much even though we went on Saturday morning at 10am ish. Will be back.

“Ou la la”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

When you go to a restaurant to celebrate the independece of another country and you feel absolutely pleased by everything around you, you can't ask for more. For the Bastille day I went to this restaurant with a friend and we had the best meal that mixed the beautiful salty crepes with the best french recipies. The service is excellent and the fact that is like an ''open kitchen'' gives the place such a cozy ambience. The wine that we had was something that came out of a kingdom (and i'm from Chile). Seriously, this is a MUST when you come over to Sydney... not only because the people working there and the exquisite flavours. But the fact that you either go back to France or want to go there again.... Merci beaucop!

• Visited July 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Best crepes I have found in Sydney.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were delighted with our overall experience at Four Frogs Creperie. The service was exceptional and the staff were very friendly and funny. The crepes were excellent and cooked savoury crepes were cooked with buckwheat flour which gives the crepes a nice taste and texture.

Out of the crepes we ordered, the best ones we had were on the specials board. If you go there for your birthday they said they would give you some cake (we didn't know this until we left).