“Just like family!”
Review of Just Sydney Tours

Just Sydney Tours
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Mosman
More attraction details
Owner description: Just Sydney is a small private tour company, for family, friends or business colleagues travelling together. Our tours are for just your groupWe cater for all ages and physical abilities.We are an ideal choice for those who don't want to walk for long distances with large group itineraries. We can pick up and drop off from cruise ships, hotels and airports. All itineraries are personalized itineraries.We show you the best that Sydney has to offer with experienced guides.Our guides are very caring and knowledgeable team.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had the opportunity to visit Sydney on a short stop over from the US, on my way to New Zealand. I didn't have much time and wanted to make the most of my time. Upon my initial contact, Alanah e-mailed me immediately, indicating she could craft a special tour that would take a full morning, and leaave me at the Sydney Opera House where I had matinee tickets for La Boheme. The itinerary was perfect, and Alanah went the extra step to call me in the States prior to my departure to discuss the details of the morning. As planned, Alanah arrived on time and we embarked upon a very comfortable, and personable journey through Sydney. It was as though a family member had picked me up and taken me on a tour of the city. I left with a wonderful experience and made a good friend as well!

Alanah W, Owner at Just Sydney Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for this lovely review.It was an absolute pleasure to be able to show you our beautiful city of Sydney.

All reviews
"qatar"
"itinerary"
"rocks"

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Loved having Alanah show us the sights of Sydney! In advance of our visit she recommended and arranged for various activities. Then upon our arrival she was very aware and accommodating to the various interests, ages, capacities of our family . . . she took great care of our 88 year old Dad while we "youngsters" explored some walks and areas he wasn't interested in negotiating. I'd highly recommend Alanah and Just Sydney to anyone who has an abbreviated time in Sydney.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I toured Sydney with Alanah from Just Sydney Tours and had a fantastic day. We did an all day tour of Sydney and she showed us all the places we probably would have otherwise missed on our own. We went to Manly Beach, Bondi Beach, Mossman Harbour and several other suburban neighorhoods, as well as all the main sites in central Sydney. Service was prompt,very personalized and she was very knowledgeable about the history of Sydney and knew her way around the city. We stopped for a very quaint lunch at a private yacht club, with a beautiful harbour setting. With the personalized servioce, there was never any waiting and she would drive us right up to each of the points of interest. She knew where to take us to get expansive and unique views of Sydney and great photo opportunities. We are so glad we chose Just Syndey tours because we feel like we got the opportunity to experience the real Sydney, which goes far beyond the central business district and the Rocks. You couldn't ask for a better day than what Just Sydney Tours provided us during our stay in Sydney and it made our trip so much more rewarding.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We booked ahead of time with Alanah through Just Sydney for our family trip for 5 adults, and she was amazing--for both our pre-planning and for our day's tour with Just Sydney. We had special requests, as we were traveling with our 89-year old father, and we also wanted to include sailing in Sydney harbor. Alanah called me to plan in person before we left, researched sailing venues, and hooked us up with a great 1/2 day sailing with East Sail. She helped us book the special lift tour for the Sydney Opera House and made restaurant recommendations and reservations for us.
The tour day itself was customized to our needs and gave us personalized insights into Sydney as well as a great yacht club lunch. Alanah is a knowledgeable, personable, professional tour guide--and so much more. All five of us highly recommend Just Sydney tours.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our last taste of Australia was made incredibly special by Alanah and Just Sydney. We arranged for a private tour, picking us up from our cruise ship and delivering us to our afternoon flight at Sydney airport. What we got was a delight.

We saw the Sydney Opera House from every angle possible – up close (Alanah used to guide there, so knew the ins and outs) and far away (from the Botanical Gardens and where you find Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair.) We saw the neighborhoods close up, all the time hearing about the distinctions. We stopped for tea at Nielson Park (Vaucluse) – a restful opportunity to appreciate the beauty and the family culture in Sydney – where she introduced us to the uniquely Australian Lamington (a single serve cake, dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut). Who could miss the iconic Bondi Beach - and she made sure we didn't. It was a delightful morning that showed us all the highlights of Sydney; I only wish we had time for more.

Alanah is a gracious guide and made us feel like VIPs through her attention. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a stellar experience in Sydney.