Metro Hotel Miranda
Rydges Cronulla Beachside(Cronulla)(Great Value!)
$130
Trip.com
  • Pool
$103
$97
Agoda.com
$68
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel CKS Sydney Airport(Wolli Creek)(Great Value!)
$115
$84
Hotels.com
$117
  • Room Service
$186
$158
  • Restaurant
Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$102
$91
$83
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationacross the roadshopping centretop floorroom was cleanstreet leveloff street parkingwould stay againfree parkingsydney cbdfriendly and helpful staffsutherland shirecronulla beachcrockery and cutleryshort walkpublic transportstayed for nights
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Stayed here for 1 night as we were picking up a campervan the next day. Not worth the $150, rooms very old fashioned and basic.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank rhi0610
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Ideal location for anyone wanting to shop, no need for a car as you can walk across the road and be at Westfields. We needed to be close to Kareena private hospital and this was less then a km away. Plenty of restaurants nearby, one being a great Chinese restaurant. Very easy to pop over the road to Miranda Westfield for breakfast in the mornings.
Rooms are dated but building work was being done on adding more rooms to the building. Rooms did have a microwave, toaster, plates and cutlery.
We did find parking a bit hard, most parks were taken up top near entry so you'd have to park the car out of sight and away from the motel (still on the grounds though). There is a very busy public gym located underneath the Metro and I did get into an argument with a young fellow taking up the last car space available up the top, he had parked there despite signs saying for motel guests only and he was on his way to the gym. Eventually he moved but I wonder how often this occurs.
Staff were friendly and cheerful and if ever I needed to be in the area again I'd choose the Metro Miranda again due to its great location.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ellietia
Reviewed June 17, 2011

All the amenities and comforts of home, including decent-sized comfortable rooms that are a tad "dated". Maybe a little over-priced, but it is situated in a great area - a short hop to Miranda Fair, the RSL and literally dozens of nearby restaurants and bistros.

The bed had seen better days and the lift was quite grubby.

Overall, I really don't want to seem overly critical about the Metro, since it was a pleasant enough experience, so we will probably be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank brisbanepete001
Dharlick, Manager at Metro Hotel Miranda, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank you for your review on Metro Inn Miranda. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Metro Inn Miranda. We do have a great location so close to Westfield, shops and restaurants. I am so sorry you felt the queen bed was not up to standard. Bedding is so important to our business, you can be assured we are always replacing beds within the property. I am aware of your comments and will continue to check beds. Thank you, your comments are appreciated.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

We choose this hotel because of its location to the airport and the train station....and we were not dissapointed! We had a very tight schedule as our flight landed at 4 and we needed to be in Darling harbour at 6:46 to get our NYE Cruise. We got to the hotel in no time, popped over to the shops to get some NYE supplies and got to the station...all in good time. The trip into the city did take awhile (about 50 mins) but it was worth is as we did not have to take out a loan for a room in the city. We did not spend much time in the hotel, but it was clean and the bed was very comfy! Breakfast, which was included in the rate wash really good. The Staff at reception were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donkey37
Dharlick, Manager at Metro Hotel Miranda, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Thank you for staying at Metro Inn Miranda.
Happy New Year to you, I am pleased your night was a great start to the year.
I am please Metro Inn Miranda was your choice of location.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

We travelled to Sydney for a wedding and were surprised by the motel.
I thought that because it wasn't right in the city it would be a bit run down, but it was very clean and tidy.
The flat screen tvs were nice and we had a beautiful view.
The staff were nice especially Cathy. She was so lovely to us.
There were alot of restaurants within walking distance. The RSL was the furthest away I think and it only took us oldies 10 minutes to walk there.
We hired a car and although there was parking available, the motel was so busy that sometimes it was hard to find a spot near the front door.
The motel is on a corner of two really busy streets, and I thought I would be bothered by the traffic noise, but I hardly heard it.
We enjoyed our stay here and recommend this place to everybody.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RoseandEddie

Thank you for staying at the Metro Inn Miranda.
I am pleased you had a nice surprise in regard to your accomodation choice.
Cathy (receptionist) has excellent customer service skills, and takes care that our guests enjoy their stay. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.