Tripadvisor

from $74.16
from $26.54
from $51.72
1,595 results
All reviews coney island luna park ferris wheel free entry unlimited rides lots of fun circular quay ferry ride school holidays old school dodgem cars fairy floss food and drinks annual pass day pass bring your own haunted house
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This park is really a throw back to the old times. Compared to modern parks, this park is ancient but has a lot of charm. I haven't seen some of the rides they have in ages. The Log flume, wildcat. There are all kinds of rides for young ones too.It is not too large and kids will have a blast in this place.Charming!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We brought Twilight tickets online, this saved us $20 each per ticket, I it's entry after 6pm. Rides were thrilling and plenty to entertain. Staff were super friendly, and the place has an amazing old school carnival feel without the carny folk!

1  Thank mellaw4221
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to strongly suggest who hesitates to visit Luna Park during drizzling day. it has more fun than the normal day! can i also mention Swaad who hosted us in the Hungry Horse? who was so helpful and warm. Carol who booked the party for me was very experienced too, to suggest me not to postpone the party. thanks all!

1  Thank ga0yangw
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The views of this place from a distance and the view of the city while you are here (and the bridge) are spectacular. It's got old show/amusement park flare. Reminded me of going to a regional country show in the 90's. Some of the history here is incredible and when I went on some of the rides I felt like a kid again! Well worth a visit at least once! Let loose, laugh and have fun

1  Thank Jedi1984
Reviewed January 14, 2020

We were staying in Sydney and had to visit the park! Our kids were happy with only going for a couple of hours though so we actually arrived on a Sunday night at about 7:30pm. The park closed at 9pm so we only got a little bit of experience but because we chose a quieter time I think it was much more fun!

Both our girls were able to ride most rides alone (both in yellow zone) so we just purchased two rides for both of them. They went on the Ferris wheel together and then chose one each separately. We also got them 2 carnival games each. Total was $59. They LOVED it. They did there rides and games and then there was a street show on. The performers were really engaging and both girls got up dancing with them. We then got some dinner, some fairy floss and it was time to go! The girls both said they had a wonderful experience and being from QLD with the theme parks up here it was all they needed!

I completely recommend cutting it short, experiencing a few things at a much quieter time than trying to make a day out of it.

1  Thank Rachael Y