“Lunatics Big Dipper Birthday party”
Review of Luna Park Sydney

Luna Park Sydney
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
$17.61*
and up
Luna Park Sydney Unlimited Rides Pass Plus Entry...
$60.04*
Sydney Harbour Sailing Tour with Swimming in Athol Bay
$51.23*
Sydney Harbour Sights Morning or Afternoon Running Tour
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience the Magic at Luna Park Sydney! Built in the 1930s, Luna Park is a harbour-side amusement park that still contains traditional midway games and rides. The Park is open year-round; generally every day during NSW School Holidays, and Friday to Monday during the school term. It is advised to check their website for current opening hours. Entry to the park is completely free, and the best way to experience the rides is to purchase an unlimited rides pass. Buy your tickets online and you are guaranteed to save money.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was my 1st visit to Luna Park & although I am used to the crazy scary rides of the UK & Europe we had an awesome day out. The park may be smaller than Disneyland Paris but there are still not enough hours in one day to rides all the rides. Coney Island made my cheeks hurt from laughing, I have never been on a Turkey Trot ride & it was the best fun ever, I slid down the slippery dips, laughed at the funny mirrors & watched the little kids on the spinning wheel.
Tumblebugs was just what we needed on such a hot day, flying through the breeze above the Dodgems. We had 20+ people so we had catering too with hot wedges, party pies, sandwiches & wraps & plenty of iced water.

1  Thank giddygecko

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lunacy ticket buy one get one free in off season , must buy on line though . We went Saturday night last week in August , fantastic , no long lines , not crowded. Much nicer to go at night as it is lit up so nicely and good vibe . I had family from Switzerland with us and they loved it

1  Thank Maria O
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This place is well set up for kids, with all the usual fairground rides, stalls and attractions. However, on the weekend it can get very busy resulting in long queues and short tempers. Give it a go, but remember to bring your patience.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is very busy on Sundays and the line ups are very long for the rides . Food and drinks are expensive

1  Thank Rickmatt
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Well, Luna Park Sydney has been the same every single year and I really aren't having that much fun anymore. Don't get me wrong, it's still an alright amusement park but I want something better than this. This is just a distraction, that's all. Well I ain't saying anything no more.