Ibis Budget Hotel Sydney Airport
$206
$174
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$101
  • Restaurant
The Branksome Hotel & Residences(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$109
$104
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Room Service
$129
$126
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Mascot Central(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$80
$91
$84
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Pool
Quest Mascot Serviced Apartments(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$82
TripAdvisor
2,280 results
All reviewsfast food outletscontinental breakfastan overnight stayrooms are smallshort staycremefly
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We used tihs hotel as a crash pad afrer our late arrival from overseas to rest up before travelling home the next day. The hotel is very unpretentious but great value if all you want to do is crash near the airport. They provide overnight parking for a moderate cost and there are fast food outlets nearby if you need a quick bite.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Sydney
Reviewed August 27, 2011

They asked me a feedback for our stay at Formula one, please see my below response.

This is the worst stay that I have ever had! Actually I didn't even stay there at that night, had to leave around midnight and went to IBIS near the airport and paid $187 for 5 hours stay! Anyway, the sheets were not very clean, had a bad smell, as soon as we get into bed, me and my partner started to scratch...The bathroom was was another story, I still can not believe there was no shower sink, there was no shampoo provided. The towels were old and were not smelling good. I paid $109 for this room, if this room was $50 I can understand but for $110 there is no value! also we didn't feel very secure as soon as we walked into the building, the reception looked careless while we were leaving, people were drinking a case of beer in front of the main entrance at 6am (we went back there to pick up our bags). There were many people walking around all night. At the end of the day this place is seriously damaging the brand image of accor hotels. I was very sure after I made the purchase that it will be a good choice since it is part of the accor hotels, can not be too bad. I knew that this is the budget accommodation but these conditions are not acceptable.

I strongly recommend the senior management to audit this hotel, this place needs to be re-structured. Great location, shouldn't be like this. Is this your best??

Regards,

darwin
Reviewed August 25, 2011

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I paid $100 for a single night. I arrived at about 11pm at night from a domestic flight and had an international flight first thing the next day. This hotel is basically only for those who have flights at Sydney airport the following day. I walked to it from the domestic terminal. It is very plain with minimal facilities. Rooms have a bed which takes up the majority of the room with a small TV bolted to the ceiling. Bathroom and toilet are very small with a small bar of soap provided. This is actually better than I expected as it was clean, and the room had no unpleasent odours. Staff were helpful. There is a breakfast bar available with basic food. A shuttle bus is available to both terminals for $6, it takes about 15 minutes to the international terminal.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business