“GREAT AND ENTERTAINING”

Manhattan Superbowl
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Mascot
More attraction details
Owner description: 1950s Atmosphere Bowling Alley.
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This isn't just a bowling alley it is an 80's bowling alley full of bright lights, retro lighting, 80's diner seating, old checker patterns, 80's cars and Marilyn Munroe and Elvis Presley heaven. Manhattan Superbowl has great staff that are lovely and kid friendly. Manhattan Superbowl is definitely the place to have a party not just for kids! They cater great food and party packages, with lovely party hosts and an awesome party.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I was a competative ten pin bowler in my youth and was familiar with quite a few of Sydney Ten Pin Bowling Centres but unfortuneatly had to cut short my career. I visited Manhattan Superbowl when some of my friends held a social game and I was impressed with the modern equipment and the popularity that the game had arroused. The food was of a much higher standard than I remember during the seventies when I last played.

3  Thank BillHartSydney