Tripadvisor
Mascot
5,761 results
All reviews across the road international terminal sports bar blackwattle grill t bus next morning an early flight free shuttle sydney airport comfortable bed car park king room convenient location short walk domestic flight room service buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Location to international terminal is unbeatable, and the quality of the beds are superb. Clean, comfortable, efficient and a late checkout until 1pm without any additional charge. And a free drink at the bar for Rydges members! Wouldn’t stay anywhere else when flying internationally from Sydney.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
sukhjeevkochar, Front Office Manager at Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear abcaso67,

We appreciate your glowing review and I am delighted that you found so many aspects of your stay enjoyable and to your liking.

We are always looking for ways to exceed our guest expectations, and I am pleased your stay was excellent. Your feedback inspires us to continue the pursuit of the perfect stay.

Thank you for being our guest, and hope you will grace us as a guest in the near future and welcome you to contact me directly when planning a visit.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I found the Rydges Sydney Airport to be a pleasant, comfortable and clean hotel within easy walking distance to the International Terminal (even with my suitcase). This is the hotel for best access to the International Airport (in my opinion). The front desk staff were polite and professional. I found the breakfast buffet to be nice and the food hot and fresh, however more variety would be good. I enjoyed the juices on offer and my complimentary drink in the upstairs bar, which delightfully looks over the airport - great for plane watching. The room was clean, very well sized and the beds a delight! So comfy! However, I must minus 1 star for being charged for mini bar items despite not consuming anything. I had to email to have this corrected. I note this was corrected in good time but would politely suggest housekeeping are more careful in future so as to avoid guests the hassle of emailing to correct.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear LisaMarie90x,

We thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay. It is meaningful to have the opportunity to hear how the team contributed to a positive impression on your stay. Your constructive feedback has been well received. I have discussed the minibar charges that were placed onto your account with the Housekeeping Manager to understand where the disconnect was to avoid re-occurrence.

I hope the opportunity to stay with us avails itself again someday and we look forward to serving you once again.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

This is the place to stay as it is so close to the international airport being just a short stroll out of the front door and the rooms are large, clean and very quiet. We had a delicious dinner upstairs in one of three restaurants and loved it. The staff are very helpful and we will be back!!

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Looly1,

Experiences like yours fuel our passion for service. Your kind comments have been shared with the rest of the team, who will be motivated to continue the endless pursuit of delivering the perfect stay.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Very convenient for travellers as it’s just a walk across the road to the departures

Comfortable rooms with a reasonable price

No shuttles needed here
Will stay here again
J no it noisey as you would think was great
Convenient is the stand out

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear tonyholmes61,

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another excellent Rydges experience.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

The hotel is close to the terminal, the rooms spacious and clean, and the food was good value. What wasn't good was receiving just 1 free drink voucher, instead of 2, given that I was with my wife and booked for 2 people under my Club membership. In the end the staff reluctantly gave in but others we saw were refused.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear stepwalk,

Thank you for your Excellent Review. We aim for our guests to have the peaceful enjoyment of our luxury facilities and we appreciate it being noticed. Please note as part of the membership benefits only the member receives the complimentary drink. I have shared your feedback with the Priority Guest Rewards team to review the benefits.