$69
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$124
$140
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quest Mascot Serviced Apartments(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$106
$103
Hotels.com
The Branksome Hotel & Residences(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$125
$113
  • Pool
Felix Hotel(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
$113
1,922 results
All reviewssydney airportdomestic terminalshuttle servicemascot stationshort stayan early flightovernight stayper personone night staygood nights sleepwake up callbuffet breakfastcomfy bedinternational flighttransit
Reviewed August 15, 2017

We had one night here before an AM flight.
Check in was quick and friendly, the restaurant food was excellent and staff were friendly and attentive.
The room was small but serviceable, exactly what we expected.
The downside was the noise insulation which appeared to be non existent. We heard all the corridor noise and the sound of running water presumably from other room's showers and flushing toilets was ever present.
The 2am bottle drop in the bin somewhere outside didn't help either.
Check out was smooth and $7 minibus transfer to international was gratefully received.
If I'd had a good nights sleep I would've added another star.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TK1956
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear TK1956,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Whilst some elements of your stay were enjoyable I am sorry to read that you had an interrupted sleep and hence we did not meet your expectations and for this I truly apologize.

Here at Ibis we work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and it is apparent in this case we fell short. We do hope to one day have the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel.

Sincerely

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Good place if you are just flying in for a quick trip. It is very close to the airport. Room are nice and clean. Has places near by if you need a snack late at night. The breakfast is quite good and the coffee is very good.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Dear dat2657,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback, much appreciated. I am pleased to hear that you had a lovely stay with us and enjoyed a decent coffee!

I will share your comments with our team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I am still in awe of this small but very beautifully designed room. My husband and I were amazed at how they used small space to do such great work. Had one of my best meals at their restaurant and loved it so much.
A few minutes away from Sydney airport. Very convenient

Stayed: August 2017
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear mpagi r,

Thank you!

We very much appreciate you taking the time to post feedback regarding your stay at Ibis Sydney Airport, in particular commenting on our delicious meals, and I will certainly share your review with our team.

We were also delighted to read that your loved our refurbished rooms - we agree they are fantastic!

Thank you again for sharing your experience and for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you both back to ibis Sydney Airport when the occasion arises.

Warm regards

ibis Sydney Airport

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Room was small but adequate and clean. Reasonable price. Noisy traffic from street to airport- maybe needs sound proofing. Food tasty. Desk staff told me wrong information several times eg about shuttles from airport, breakfast time etc- which was very annoying. Tiny bedside tables. No chair in room, only a comfortable two seater lounge near window.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not overlooking main road to airport.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Emaci,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the ibis Sydney Airport and thank you for your positive comments regarding our food and cleanliness.

Additionally thank you for drawing to my attention the incorrect information you received regarding breakfast opening times and the shuttle times, my apologies, and I will speak to our Front Office Manager to reiterate the importance of correct information to our guests.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Although this was not the Ibis Budget, it felt more like a budget hotel. Our room was on the ground floor and was small although clean and bed was comfortable. It was noisy as quite near the reception area and we were woken by doors banging as guests departed, I guess for flights, at odd hours of the night. Arrived quite late and kind lady in the bar made us hot chocolates. Breakfast was good and so I guess for the price it was ok but had to pay $25 dollars to park for less than 24 hours. Not sure I would stay here again as hotel just up the road was much better!

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Di S
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Di,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Sydney Airport. I am sorry that your room experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest therefore your feedback is very important to us.