$69
Felix Hotel(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$116
$105
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Restaurant
The Branksome Hotel & Residences(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Pool
Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$133
$115
  • Pool
$202
$153
Trip.com
$115
Quest Mascot Serviced Apartments(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$109
$91
Agoda.com
1,922 results
All reviewssydney airportdomestic terminalnext morningshuttle servicemascot stationshort stayan early flightovernight stayper personone night staygood nights sleepwake up callbuffet breakfastcomfy bedinternational flighttransit
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Room was small but adequate and clean. Reasonable price. Noisy traffic from street to airport- maybe needs sound proofing. Food tasty. Desk staff told me wrong information several times eg about shuttles from airport, breakfast time etc- which was very annoying. Tiny bedside tables. No chair in room, only a comfortable two seater lounge near window.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not overlooking main road to airport.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Emaci,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the ibis Sydney Airport and thank you for your positive comments regarding our food and cleanliness.

Additionally thank you for drawing to my attention the incorrect information you received regarding breakfast opening times and the shuttle times, my apologies, and I will speak to our Front Office Manager to reiterate the importance of correct information to our guests.

Ibis Sydney Airport

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Although this was not the Ibis Budget, it felt more like a budget hotel. Our room was on the ground floor and was small although clean and bed was comfortable. It was noisy as quite near the reception area and we were woken by doors banging as guests departed, I guess for flights, at odd hours of the night. Arrived quite late and kind lady in the bar made us hot chocolates. Breakfast was good and so I guess for the price it was ok but had to pay $25 dollars to park for less than 24 hours. Not sure I would stay here again as hotel just up the road was much better!

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Di S
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Di,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Sydney Airport. I am sorry that your room experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Ibis Sydney Airport

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

There's a old Indian lady at the counter was not helpful at all, I believe she's the person in charge or whatsoever, very bad attitude towards us, kind of discriminate because we are Asian ? I really can't accept it !!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am very shocked and concerned reading your comments as I cannot image any of my team treating anyone with a lack of respect.

I would be interested to understand more about your experience, hence it would be most appreciated if you can please call me on 02 8339 8500 or contact me via email with the best phone number to call you; H3058-GM1@accor.com

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Had to go to Sydney for a service so just wanted to make it a day trip. We discovered the Ibis do day rooms from 10am to 5pm. The service we had to attend was near by and this hotel is 5 minutes from the domestice airport. We just need somewhere to relax and get changed. It had a nice bistro, good bar, perfect for what we wanted.

Stayed: July 2017
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear thegirls96,

We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at Ibis Sydney Airport, and delighted to know your day use experience served its purpose.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to ibis Sydney Airport when the occasion arises.

Warm regards

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Comfortable room clean and tidy, but check in staff was unpleasant twice and impatient when I couldn't give a time for ordering shuttle to leave, and when querying the In house movies available according to the info in the room but apparently not any longer. Waitress didn't bother coming back to me to order evening meal, had to ask someone else. Check out was easy but couldn't understand the English offered by the staff.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Steve W
Natalie B, General Manager at Ibis Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Sydney Airport. I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, we do strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest therefore your feedback is very important to us. We usually receive excellent comments regarding our team and how friendly they are, so I am very disappointed you had this experience with us and I will share your comments with the management team for improvement.