Rather old fashioned and dark in decor,think the hotel needs a Makeover soon.However the room was large and comfortable with a great large comfy bed.Tea/coffee facilities in room and big bathroom.
Restaurant was typical airport hotel type,rather overpriced and little choice but I had a tasty nasi goreng nicely presented by helpful staff.
I slept late and when I went down for breakfast at 1045 am nothing was available,not even continental,even in the bar but a very friendly female staff member in the restaurant noticed me and arranged coffee and toast .
Wifi is over 24 dollars a day and there is a 6 dollar charge each way for airport shuttle. So overall,good for a stay overnight before/after flight but nothing special and rather overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney's Best Airport Hotel as awarded for five consecutive years by Skytrax. Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel is your best luxury accommodation in Sydney. Located directly opposite the Domestic Terminal and minutes from the International terminal. It's the ideal business base for you to meet or discover all that Sydney has to offer - just 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Sydney