We stayed here for one night whilst on a stop over. We had a twin room with two double beds and there was plenty of room the travel cot we brought with us. Room was pretty standard but very clean and very comfortable.
Restaurant was very good, it wasn't busy and the staff really looked after the kids.
Only thing I wasn't that impressed with is the price of Internet access, it was about $25 AUS for 2 devices. Hotel internet access in Australia is generally rubbish and expensive, it worked well enough but would be nice if Australia caught up with the rest of the world where internet access is free. Make free decent internet access a reason to stay at your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney's Best Airport Hotel as awarded for seven consecutive years by Skytrax. Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel is your best luxury accommodation in Sydney. Located directly opposite the Domestic Terminal and minutes from the International terminal. It's the ideal business base for you to meet or discover all that Sydney has to offer - just 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Sydney