Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
$106
$98
  • Room Service
Meriton Suites Mascot Central(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
$184
$135
Felix Hotel(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$91
$87
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$118
$108
  • Room Service
Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$123
Orbitz.com
$126
$114
  • Pool
Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$106
$102
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$110
$96
Travelocity
1,340 results
All reviewsbiggles barsydney airportmascot stationroom servicenext morningcorner roomper personshuttle servicecircular quayfull buffetstayed one nightbuffet breakfastan early flightshort staydomestic terminalmini barinternational flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Very convenient location for the airport. We stayed one night only. The room was clean and comfortable. Although the hotel is on a busy road near the airport, it was very quiet in the room and we had a great night sleep. Just what we needed! We also used the hotel parking and it was very affordable.

The only downside was that checkin and check out seemed to take a long time, so you need to give yourself plenty of time if you are checking out when a lot of other people are also checking out. Despite this, we will definitely stay here again, it is just such an ultra convenient location and comfortable hotel!

Stayed: December 2013
pirodoi, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Dear Happy230,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you wonderful comments with us, I am so glad that you found our hotel not only very convenient to the airport, but also very clean and quite.

I would also like to thank you for your comments about check in and out, and I certainly agree that during the peak periods in the morning and evening there can be a few guest in the lobby, I do hope however that this did not negatively impact your stay experience.

Thank you again for sharing your stay experience with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travel plans bring you back to the hotel.
All the best,

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night only , check in and out was great , the room was very clean and the front office staff was very friendly ....
Always enjoy our stay at this hotel before traveling overseas .....food is good service is good location is good

Stayed: March 2014
pirodoi, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Hi Adam2203,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay experience with us and we appreciate the 5 star rating you gave us.

I am so glad that you enjoyed so many aspect of the hotel including the great check in and out, the very clean room, the very friendly front office staff and that you enjoyed the good food, service and location.

I am so pleased that enjoyed your experience with us and i thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

All the best,

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Holiday Inn Sydney Airport has a great stay park fly package and recently we were fortunate enough to be able to enjoy this again. Excellent and efficient check-in, great airy room with good facilities. Breakfast was usual but well presented and tasted just great. Parking for 7 days is included in package and a very cost effective way to manage your departure and arrival into and out of Sydney. We will certainly use this package again. Thank you Holiday Inn

Room Tip: A corner room overlooking the Qantas HQ is interesting to wake-up too!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear flanjam1,

I would like to start out by thanking you for your 5 start review of our hotel and for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

I am most pleased that you enjoyed, again, our very popular Park, Stay and Fly package. Moreover i appreciate the positive comments you share about the excellent staff, the airy rooms, good facilities and tasty breakfast.

We pride ourselves on delivery great guest experience and it would see from your comments that we achieved that.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us and i look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel the next time your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stayed here with a Park and Go type deal as we were flying out early the next morning and, at $15 per day after the initial 7 days had passed, cheap and secure parking was on offer.

We decided to have a few drinks and eat in the bar area. Service was great, food was beautiful and alcohol reasonably priced.

Had one of the best night's sleep for a long time. No airport noise whatsoever and the bed was amazingly comfortable. Spacious room which was clean and had a great shower.

Reception was a bit understaffed whenever we were there, however wasn't a major worry for us. Shuttle bus driver wasn't overly pleasant, however again not a big drama.

Would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thestump1469
Gareth L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport! I couldn't have written the review better myself. I was very happy to read that our Park, Stay and Go package suited your requirements and that you were able to relax and enjoy some of our hospitality in Biggles..!

Please accept my apologies for the slight delay at check out, we will look at how to make this a smoother process for the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future...

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Cons:
Check-in: I attempted to check-in upon arrival on the afternoon of Thursday February 20, 2014, but was told they could not check-in anyone because they were doing a computer system upgrade. Since I had a meeting that required a change of clothes I had to change clothes in a small bathroom stall down stairs before heading to my meeting. I was told to come back "later" to check in when the computer system installation was complete. An alternate procedure should be designed and implemented to check-in guests during times when the computer system is down.

Internet: I purchased internet access for my stay ($19 per day). The internet availability was intermittent. At times it worked fine and then at other times the internet was not available.

Check-out: I tried to check-out on Friday morning on my way to the airport. There was one attendant at the desk and a line of about 4 guests waiting to check out. After waiting 10 minutes with no movement in the line, I had to leave for my flight without talking to the attendant.

Pros:
Overall, this is a nice, clean, modern, and spacious hotel conveniently located about 10 minutes from the airport. Unfortunately I stayed there on a day when they could not check-in guests due to a system upgrade in progress. On any other day this would be a nice hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
pirodoi, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear 80daysayear,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share you comments with us however it would seem that you had less than an exceptional experience and for that i apologize.

I would like the opportunity to discuss it with you further and try to get some specific details about your experience so that we can address the problems. you can reach me at your convenience by either phone or email +61 2 9330 0600 or brenden.vanblerk@ihg.com

Thank you again and i look forward to speaking with you.

Kindest Regards,