Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
$181
$134
Pullman
  • Room Service
Meriton Suites Mascot Central(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$122
$106
  • Room Service
Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$119
Agoda.com
$124
$116
  • Pool
Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$109
$94
1,340 results
All reviewsbiggles barsydney airportmascot stationroom servicenext morningcorner roomper personshuttle servicecircular quayfull buffetstayed one nightbuffet breakfastan early flightshort staydomestic terminalmini barinternational flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was our last night of our trip and a travel agent chose this hotel for us before our flight to Hong Kong the next day. There was no one at the front to help with luggage. The desk people were friendly. The room was small and smelled bad as did the halls and there were spots on the carpet. Also, the bathroom towels had spots. The sheets were dingy looking and were half falling off the bed. I itched and scratched all night. Went to the hotel restaurant for a small meal; got a salad and it had a worm in it. I told the waitress and she said, "Oh", I will tell the chef. The breakfast was fair, but the coffee was bad. There are other choices in this location.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank poodlena
pirodoi, Manager at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Poodlena,

Thank you for your review and disappointing to read that our product did not meet your expectations. I note all your other reviews of your hotel stays are in 5 star or boutique properties in various countries and this has set a high benchmark for our hotel and I would cherish the opportunity to contact you to discuss the experience in more detail. We have strict guidelines that we follow in relations to our product cleanliness, upkeep and maintenance which includes the carpeting of the hotel; I have shared your comments with our team and assure you that we have reviewed this thoroughly to ensure that all our guests have a great Holiday Inn experience.

I look forward to talking to you soon,

Reviewed March 3, 2013

efficient place to stay before travelling out the next day from Sydney Airport, really the only reason for us to consider. easy access to airport either by shuttle or could use the train with a close by station. the rooms are getting a bit tired looking and worn, high price for internet/wifi is ridiculous. you can get free 20minutes in the lobby per day-get with it and make it free access. rooms were clean enough, but not that comfortable and quite small.

Room Tip: only stay if you want something close to Sydney Airport for one night. otherwise not worthit. You can book the shuttle to/from Airport at time of booking on line, but make sure you still sign up and get your passes early from the registration desk. i may look for other options next time.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gerald H

Dear Gerald H,

Thank you for posting a review - I appreciate your positive comments about the hotel. Unlike hotels in the USA, major hotel chains in Australia run their internet services through third party suppliers which attracts a nominal fee for usage.

Regards,

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had an early start in Sydney the next day so came up from Melbourne the previous evening. It was easy to find the shuttle to the hotel, which is one that services all the hotels in the area (and is pretty grotty). The room was slightly larger than your normal hotel room, the furnishings were a bit dated but clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was the typical buffet style so common and tasty. All-in-all if I have to stay near the airport again, I'd be happy to stay here.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Michael2810,

Thank you for posting a review - delighted to read that the hotel met all your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Sydney stop over.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very comfy accommodations, just a block or so from rail stop to city centre. The fitness center is small, in the basement, with just two treadmills...there is a nice sauna. The WiFi is not free, and after paying $27au for 24hrs, I found it was practically too weak to use from my room.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GratefulMo

Dear GratefulMo,

Thank you for posting a review and your comments about the hotel and our facilities. Re the Wifi, we currently offer 20mins complimentary access for all users in our lobby and have multiple pricing options on offer as well as200mb of internet with when purchasing into our superior king rooms.

Many thanks

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed one night before my overseas holiday to the USA. I had initially booked two rooms, one for my grandmother who was going to travel with me, but could not come due to being terminally Ill. The hotel was happy to credit my room for her cancelled room, and refunded me the difference. This hotel went above and beyond to assist me and i will definatley stay here on my next over seas trip.

I ordered a steak dinner from the in-room service and it was beautifully cooked and was just delicious.

The location is very close to the airport. I had an early morning flight which meant i had to check out at 3:30 am, and the hotel arranged the taxi for me which was nice aswell. The only thing i found awkward was the fact that taxi drivers dont like the short distance from the hotel to the airport, which is no fault to the hotel, it would be good though if there was an arrangement that Taxi drivers were ok with this short distance? -

Room Tip: i asked for the airport view, which is quite a good view of the run way and planes taking off landing. - The aircraft noise didnt seem to make a difference the glass windows are quite thick and you cant hear it. so its a nice view in my opinion!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
pirodoi, Manager at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Auslad88,

Thank you for posting a review and delighted you had an excellent experience at the hotel - Sorry to hear your grandmother was unwell and could not make the trip.

Hope to see you both soon on your next holiday.

Best,