“Room to Move” 4 of 5 bubbles

AeA Sydney Airport Serviced Apartments
Brisbane, Australia
“Room to Move”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

I stayed in a one bedroom apt with my husband in February 2011.

The kitchen was well appointed and roomy although the stove top was a little difficult to manage. There was no bath in the bathroom. The noise from the garage roller door echo'd up through the wall our bed head was against. However there was not a lot of noise from the traffic, train line or airport, all of which are very close.

We had some very noisy neighbours on the first night, a domestic.. but they seemed to leave or be moved and we didn't hear noise from them again.

Large lounge area was great. There are a lot of shops and places to eat very close by including the Macot RSL which was very good.

Overall a good stay which was great value for money

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Public Relations and Social Media Manager at AeA Sydney Airport Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate that you took the time to share with the Trip Advisor community your stay with us here at AEA Sydney Airport Apartments. We are very pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our close proximity to shops and various eateries!

Here at AEA, customer service is our focus so we are happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay. We always strive to make our guests feel as though our apartments can be a home away from home, and as a result, we provide facilities including fully equipped kitchens and laundries and of course, as you point out, spacious living areas!

We’d like to apologise that you found the stove top a little difficult to manage, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our staff or the building manager to assist you with any such issues you may have with any of your apartment facilities, including any noise coming from the garage. I can guarantee we will do whatever we can to accommodate your needs and make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with this feedback, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we would love to welcome you back whenever you please!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2010

I would highly recommend these apartments, they are reasonably priced, close to shops and public transport, spacious, clean comfortable rooms and the service is outstanding. There's a guy by the name of Ali at reception who has gone out of his way to make our stay as wonderful as possible. His hospitality was outstanding. My husband and myself really enjoyed our stay and will definately return. We miss that place so much. I give it 10/10.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2010

For a traveller wanting self catering I have not seen anything better in my 20 years of travelling. It is yards from the airport - so no missing a flight because of traffic; close to buss services; very spacious; clean; good beds and everytiug you may want (except your own cappuccino machine). You can cook and wash and iron - it is like being at home. The TV has a LOT of channels You can arrange parking. And the manager is great and very helpfull. What made it that much better is that I discovered it after a very painful experience the previous day in Bankstown.

I have found my home in Sydney for all future visits.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2010

I stayed in a one bedroom apt with my husband and 18 month old son in March 2010.
I asked for a room that faced the quiet lane way as we were concerned about the noise from the main road waking our child. They were happy to accomodate this request (room 17).

The kitchen was well appointed although the floor was a little dirty. There was no one at reception so I called head office and they arranged for the floors to be cleaned again. There was no bath in the bathroom so we washed our child in the laundry sink.

We had some very noisy neighbours on the first night, playing music til 3am, but I mentioned this to management who dealt with the matter, and I didn't hear noise from them again.

Large lounge area was great.

Overall a good stay which was great value for money $120 weekday rate.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family