AeA Sydney Airport Serviced Apartments
$181
$134
Pullman
  • Room Service
Meriton Suites Mascot Central(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$122
$106
  • Room Service
Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$119
Agoda.com
$124
$116
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$125
$111
  • Restaurant
Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$109
$94
  • Restaurant
All reviewsspacious apartmentwashing powderfull kitchenshort walkpansdryerwestfieldwashercleanersairportunit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I booked a 2 bedroom apartment for a 4 night stay in March.

Upon arriving at the apartments we were generally disgusted with what we found. The room had a stagnant horrible smell, furniture was uncomfortable or broken, most light fittings were broken or missing, external windows had cracks, cupboards were hanging off of their hinges and most walls had extensive large cracks in them. Regardless, we chose to stay as it was decided making a fuss was more trouble than it was worth.

However, on the first morning we found that we had no hot water whatsoever. Cold showers ensued, and after contacting the duty manager we were assured that it would be fixed immediately. We returned that evening to find that it was, however the following morning we had the same problem.

It was at this point we chose to pack up or stuff and leave, before demanding a refund for the remaining nights. We spoke to a very arrogant manager on the telephone who eventually agreed to refund the unused nights, with a paltry $50 back to make up for the inconvenience.

Also it's a bit rich this place charging $10 a night for parking - there are plenty of spots underground for each apartment, so it seems that it's just an extra cash grab on top of already exorbitant prices.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank andyrb412
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your stay here at AEA Sydney Airport. All comments and feedback are very important to us and I can assure we take it all on board. On this occasion, we would like to apologise that we failed to provide the exceptional service we always strive for here at AEA.

We are always endeavouring to make our guests feel comfortable and at home when staying in our apartments and, as such, we sincerely apologise that on this particular occasion you did not feel this was the case. I can assure you that the state of the apartment you describe is not a typical occurrence here at AEA, and we would like to apologise to you that this was your experience.

I can assure you that this has all been reported directly to our General Manager in order to ensure nothing like this occurs in the future. I sincerely apologise that you also had hassles with our hot water system as I understand that our guests are on holidays and want to feel relaxed and at home, so inconveniences such as this one are unacceptable. I do regret this occurred and again, we will be ensuring that this doesn’t happen in the future.

We would like to invite you back and hope to make your next stay a much better experience. Please feel free to contact me and I will personally assist you in organising your next visit here at AEA Sydney Airport or any of our other buildings in Sydney.

Reviewed March 7, 2011

I stayed in a one bedroom apt with my husband in February 2011.

The kitchen was well appointed and roomy although the stove top was a little difficult to manage. There was no bath in the bathroom. The noise from the garage roller door echo'd up through the wall our bed head was against. However there was not a lot of noise from the traffic, train line or airport, all of which are very close.

We had some very noisy neighbours on the first night, a domestic.. but they seemed to leave or be moved and we didn't hear noise from them again.

Large lounge area was great. There are a lot of shops and places to eat very close by including the Macot RSL which was very good.

Overall a good stay which was great value for money

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate that you took the time to share with the Trip Advisor community your stay with us here at AEA Sydney Airport Apartments. We are very pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our close proximity to shops and various eateries!

Here at AEA, customer service is our focus so we are happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay. We always strive to make our guests feel as though our apartments can be a home away from home, and as a result, we provide facilities including fully equipped kitchens and laundries and of course, as you point out, spacious living areas!

We’d like to apologise that you found the stove top a little difficult to manage, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our staff or the building manager to assist you with any such issues you may have with any of your apartment facilities, including any noise coming from the garage. I can guarantee we will do whatever we can to accommodate your needs and make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with this feedback, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we would love to welcome you back whenever you please!

Reviewed December 5, 2010

I would highly recommend these apartments, they are reasonably priced, close to shops and public transport, spacious, clean comfortable rooms and the service is outstanding. There's a guy by the name of Ali at reception who has gone out of his way to make our stay as wonderful as possible. His hospitality was outstanding. My husband and myself really enjoyed our stay and will definately return. We miss that place so much. I give it 10/10.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2010

For a traveller wanting self catering I have not seen anything better in my 20 years of travelling. It is yards from the airport - so no missing a flight because of traffic; close to buss services; very spacious; clean; good beds and everytiug you may want (except your own cappuccino machine). You can cook and wash and iron - it is like being at home. The TV has a LOT of channels You can arrange parking. And the manager is great and very helpfull. What made it that much better is that I discovered it after a very painful experience the previous day in Bankstown.

I have found my home in Sydney for all future visits.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I stayed in a one bedroom apt with my husband and 18 month old son in March 2010.
I asked for a room that faced the quiet lane way as we were concerned about the noise from the main road waking our child. They were happy to accomodate this request (room 17).

The kitchen was well appointed although the floor was a little dirty. There was no one at reception so I called head office and they arranged for the floors to be cleaned again. There was no bath in the bathroom so we washed our child in the laundry sink.

We had some very noisy neighbours on the first night, playing music til 3am, but I mentioned this to management who dealt with the matter, and I didn't hear noise from them again.

Large lounge area was great.

Overall a good stay which was great value for money $120 weekday rate.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family