“Best coffee on the beach”
Review of Honolulu Grill

Honolulu Grill
Ranked #198 of 307 Restaurants in Manly
Cuisines: American, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manly
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Located in the buzz of restaurants at North Steyne (in the middle of Manly Beach), you won't get a better coffee. The food is good, the staff friendly and it's not expensive.
Say "Hi" to Andy at Dripping Wet Surf when you're there.

1  Thank Eric C

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We visit Hono Grill all the time - the staff are friendly, the food great and great value for money, which isn't always a given in Manly! The restaurant is positioned literally just over the road from Manly beach, so perfectly situated to grab a takeaway to enjoy on the beach, or sit and watch the world go by over a yummy coffee and eggs in the morning.

In the evening they do a good deal with a glass of wine and a nice main course for about $21, which is a pretty good offer.

The service can be a little slow, but we still love to go there, even now that we no longer live in Manly.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Great for breakfast and right on the beachfront - I enjoy watching all the people exercising while I fill up on coffee and bacon :)

Reviewed January 1, 2012

My husband and I go to Honolulu grill at least once a week for breakfast.
We absolutely love this place. Yes granted the service can be a little slow at times, but when you're sitting on comfy couches sipping on great coffee and staring out at the beach in front of you, well time might as well stand still.

We have ordered almost everything on this menu in the last two years that we've been coming here but we usually default back to the Big Breakfast option - bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, beans, sausages and toast. YUM. It is very difficult to finish one of these on your own, the portions are VERY generous and the price is really reasonable considering what you get.

This place gets really really busy from about 10am on weekends, so if you want a good spot and faster service, get there early - like 8:30am or 9am... otherwise expect a slower service.

I really do believe this is the best place to have a good breakfast in Manly. Can't beat sea view and al-fresco breakfast on a hot summer's day.

1  Thank themusicexperience
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My husband loves coffee from this place, so on the one day we go for breakfast it's rubbish. We waited 20mins for coffee and when I asked after my coffee they said never got it and also never sent our food order to the kitchen so we left!

1  Thank 009987