“Loved it!”

Ranked #32 of 313 Restaurants in Manly
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

It was Australia Day so packed therefore very busy. Modern open space trendy so noisy dining area. Managed to get a table, ordered pizza. Not too long a wait considering. Food was superb. Had dessert. That too did not disappoint. And you get a free water view as well. Don't get off the ferry and head down to the beach, stop here for a well above average pub food experience.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed in Manly for a week over New Year. The Manly Wharf Hotel is next to the ferry terminal. We sat outside at the bar overlooking the harbour. Beautiful. Ordered pizza which was excellent, thin pastry, tasty. Wine prices were very reasonable compared to many other places in the area. Staff were young and friendly, quick to serve. Things were regularly cleaned up around us, plates etc. We visited three times and had a great spot watching the New Years fireworks at Manly. A really well run place, not your usual pub.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I arrived to Manly for the first time, and the Manly Wharf Hotel was suggested to me by a current resident of the city. I was immediately impressed with the restaurant's proximity to the bay...If I were sitting any closer I could have nearly dipped my feet in the bay! The inside of the restaurant was recently remodeled and the results are fantastic. My co-workers and I enjoyed a pint of cider on ice which complimented the warmth of the Manly summer weather very well.The food was prompt and delicious. I ordered the Chicken Peri Peri Burger with fries and was very impressed. I was temped to try one of the daily specials they have which offer a meal with a free drink for $16. All in all I am very impressed with with food, views, and atmosphere of the Manly Wharf Hotel and will be going back very soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

First, this place was crowded and noisy. Next, the staff was rude and completely unhelpful. We were just trying to find out which of the bars and dining tables were on location and which were not. This was because signage indicated that drinks bought at one location could not be taken to another location outside. Yet, the names of locations were not clear. When we asked for clarification, you would have thought we were speaking in tongues for all the glares and snarls the staff gave us. Next the food was not particularly memorable. It was served on paper plates with plastic cutlery. Even food ordered grilled left greasy marks on plates. The beer was served in little plastic cups and selection was limited. A great place to view the beach, certainly but also to watch adolescents of all ages get drunk.
You can get the same views elsewhere and get quiet and good food.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Caught the ferry from Sydney over to Manly. Had a lovely day seeing the sights, walking around a local produce market. Whilst waiting for the return ferry ride my husband and I enjoyed a few drinks and a Pizza.
www.manlywharfhotel.com.au

The Hotel has many areas to choose from: Inside/Out/Formal/Casual, we sat outside on the Wharf, under the awnings enjoying the views.

Large cold beer was the first drink, this went down too well and was followed by a bottle of ice cold sparkling wine and a freshly cooked thin crust pizza.
Pizza was AUD$20, a bottle of Willowglen Brut was AUD$30,

The atmosphere was very busy as it was a Saturday, great meeting place for friends.
Perfect place to people watch