“Fit the bill perfectly.”
Review of Wockbar

Wockbar
Ranked #77 of 310 Restaurants in Manly
Neighborhood: Manly
Neighborhood: Manly
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had to drag a toddler and baby out to get some dinner. The staff were so helpful, providing a highchair instantly, as well as a plastic cup, coloured bendy straw and training chopsticks for my 2yo daughter. The food was fast, tasty, fresh and good value. The decor is what drew me to the restaurant in the first place and did not disappoint with all the other elements of a dining experience!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place always delivers good value yum cha especially the steamed dumplings. It's a great place to pop into for a quick lunch. On a bright sunny day the ferry from Circular Quay drops off at Manly Wharf and a 200 metre walk lands you at Wockbar. Char Siu buns are my favourite!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

fab food, great service, we ate in Manly and it was so good we found one which was a bit closer to us in Dee Why. Food was amazing in both, if your british its like an waga mamas but so much healthier, fresh and just better all round. The Dee Why resturant had great seating and was slightly nicer as a place to eat, but they also offer take out options to which is fab. You can BYO for a corckage charge of $2 pp as well for a cheaper night out. Was around $17 average for a main course meal. Starters were yummy, good selection of dim sum. great for friends, family, solo, couple it suits everyone

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This place was popular with my friends who live up in narrabeen, and I went with a group of friends for a farewell meal . When we ate there the Thai fish cakes were really good, dim sum were tasty, and I had a vietnamese chicken dish which was great. Service was really good and the staff attentive.

Reviewed June 23, 2009

My family and friends loved eating at the Wockbar in Manly.

There's a great mix of people who eat there and the staff are very nice.

We enjoyed everything we ate, and we visited the Wockbar at least four times.

The fried ice cream wasn't my cuppa tea but you might enjoy it.