“Great food and coffee”

Neighborhood: Manly
Sydney
“Great food and coffee”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I always go here for coffee. Free wifi and good food. Strongly recommend for a good feed! There is a wide variety and the prices are reasonable!

Visited February 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Great food & coffee.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Come here 1-2 times a week.
The Italian scrambled eggs are so good. Although never quite get through the 3 slices of toast that come with it. Muesli is really good too. It appears to be quite healthy and not loaded with sugar. Most importantly, it's super tasty.
Service is competent and friendly. Really enjoy the laid back atmosphere. This is my kind of cafe. Good work!

• Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Local favorite”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

This Italian cafe is my local and has the best coffee in Manly. You can ring through your order on busy mornings, saving time. I have had wonderful brekkies, snacks, beer, wine and dinners here over the years. The staff are consistently good as well as the food. I love the small Bircher or the poached eggs on wilted greens. I am thankful that I have this cafe as my local.

• Visited June 2013
Randwick, Australia
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I had the scrambled eggs, my girlfriend had the poached eggs. We both really enjoyed our meals, the staff was friendly, food was quick - they are a cash only place but no need to worry as every major bank as an atm within 100m of the restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Great Food, Great Coffee - Great Staff!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We took a trip over to Manly back in March and had a good wander around and decided to grab something quick prior to catching the ferry back to circular quay. Rather than the usual bland and overrated take away good close to the ferry we came across this little coffee bar. Not only was the coffee great but the wraps and sandwiches were awesome. Extremely filling, tasty and plenty of it. As previous reviews have mentioned, seating outside but even more in the general area, sitting under a shady tree, chomping on a tasty wrap and watching the world go by. I was so impressed I actually went back and said so and promised to write something - here I am! Very friendly staff who were actually happy to be serving people and appeared to enjoy their job. Great job guys! Thank you.

• Visited March 2013