“Good meat, slack service, pay for location.”
Review of Ribs and Rumps Grill & Seafood - CLOSED

Ribs and Rumps Grill & Seafood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manly
Reviewed October 11, 2013

slow, lazy service. Meals and meat good. Nearly finished my steak when mustard arrived after asking 3 times for it as well as kids drinks (which were bottomless! - no I am not American but expect it not to mean 1 kids drink they finished an hour ago!). Very slack and lazy!

There are newer reviews for Ribs and Rumps Grill & Seafood

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great location looking over the beach, Waitress service was prompt & polite & ribs/Steak was very tasty too.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We took the ferry from Sydney to Manly Beach, looking for a place to have dinner. After walking around, we settled on Ribs and Rumps. Between the three of us, we ordered ribs, rumps, and chicken parmigiana. The food was great! In fact, it was so good that we went back the next night, for more!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Came here with my husband for a kids-free night! My husband had the ribs, ribs and ribs - loved it of course!
I had the small eye fillet which was perfect for someone who doesn't eat much.
Very disappointed with the dessert though, my husband sent his molten chocolate mud cake back, it wasn't molten or hot.

1  Thank Jan B
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Steaks are poor quality cut of rump cooked poorly. Massive disappointment and overpriced.

Service great but whoever sources their meat should be sent to the abattoir. Hung for a couple of months and ... you get the picture!