“Great spot”

Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manly
Description: A Contemporary Australian Menu, Whitewater Restaurant is popular with Sydney siders looking for that extra special seaside experience. Sit back and relax Whitewater's chic beach house atmosphere with a glass of wine and an exquisitely prepared meal. Here gorgeous water views, an impeccable menu, sharp service, great coffee and subliminal wine list all combine to create the perfect dining experience. A fabulous degustation tasting menu is available for dinner for something special, plus the kids are welcome too with a special kids package.
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Walking along the beachfront and found this restaurant. Was a lovely experience and found the food great and the staff friendly. Good atmosphere across from the beach and thoroughly enjoyed our night out.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had brunch as a family. I felt the waitstaff wanted to 'hide' us (family), but we asked politely if we could please be seated near a window, and they accommodated us. Waitress (unfortunately) misinterpreted our order (fried bacon, tomato, toast without eggs - but we received two fried eggs.. instead) but hubbie was hungry so ate it anyway. Good, quick coffee and absolutely stunning outlook.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ate breakfast here and it was so good we came back the next day. The coffee was beautiful. I am a coffee lover and I would rate theirs in my top 5, delicious. The first morning I had omelette with tomato, spinach & feta, it was served with thick wood fired toast. The new morning I had the Wake Up Tasting Plate, this was amazing, haloumi, olives, tomato, corn, chorizo, chargrilled bacon & eggs served with thick wood fired toast. The serving sizes we're very generous, everything was fresh, hot and cooked to request. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The cafe had a really nice fresh beachy feel.

1  Thank Katherine C
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were keen to go to Whitewater after a lovely dinner there last year.Sadly this time (at lunch time) we could see how tired & shabby the furniture & interior had become.
Our meals were generally of good quality except for the piece of stainless steel scourer in my pasta!!! Surprisingly the pasta still appeared on the bill!!
Probably not a place that we would return to.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We didn't book so weren't lucky enough to get room outside, but there was a fire inside and the food was amazing. Not sure what mine was called but it had mussels in shell, smoked salmon, prawns, prawn cocktail, octopus and seared tuna. I posted photo on facebook and all my friends were very jealous. The service was good and wine list great. Probably wasn't cheapest lunch was worth it!