“A place to go back to again and again”
Review of Out of Africa - CLOSED

Out of Africa
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manly
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Food is out of this world ! Went back twice in 12 days . Unusual for me. Loved all their food . BYO a big advantage at 10 dollars for 2 people. Definitely go ! A

Reviewed September 20, 2013

All the dishes were tasty and interesting. Service was good, but portion sizes were surprisingly small. We had the lamb blackstrap specialty as a main. It was delicious but included only three small-ish strips of lamb. The smallest I've seen in a long time. I'd say the same for the Calamari entree - 6 very small pieces of calamari that, all together, would add up to two normal size pieces. If you're hungry, maybe not the best choice.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This restaurant has been on the scene for a long time in Manly but we had never tried it. Last Wednesday we did and we where pleasantly impressed with the food and service the fish tagine was a real hit that we would return for.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Firstly we were blessed with excellent wait staff. Friendly and helpful who were very familiar with the menu. A great asset when the food was quite unfamiliar to us.

We had the fish tagine and the lamb with madras apricots. Let me tell you these were the tastiest dishes and there was nothing left on our plates.

We were going to have desert but we were so full and the deserts were more western so we just decided to finish with mint tea which is worth it just for the presentation.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Anyone who knows me, knows this is my favorite restaurant. I live almost an hour away and will drive just to have my favorite meal.
I start with the bread and dips, followed by the chicken briattes for entree (spelling?) and the lamb back straps for main and finishing of with the date crepes for dessert.