“August Fusion”

Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Manly
Description: FORAGE is here (shhhh...) Manly's First Secret Closed Door Restaurant. With organic or free range seasonal menu's and themed dinners, who knows where we will pop up next. You need to be in the know as we hold events a couple of times per a month or by request. We are also available for private dining and catering.
“August Fusion”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

From the moment we arrived, the service was impeccable. We were met at the door and escorted up to MIchelle's unit, where a glass of bubbles & a delicious canapé awaited us.
The August menu consisted of 6 courses with matching wines, all of which were delicious. The clear tomato soup was a stand out and I particularly enjoyed the chocolate & pistachio tart for dessert, which came with rose flavoured fairy floss!
It's an interesting concept to join 9 other strangers for dinner, but we had an interesting mix of people, who we would not have otherwise met. The evening was intimate, relaxed and highly recommended!

• Visited August 2014

“Xmas in...August”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Love Forage - 6 course meal with matching wines - great service, great venue, great company and absolutely fabulous meal. Loved it and highly recommend it!

Visited August 2014
“Sensational - nothing left to chance”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This was without doubt my favourite Sydney dining experience. What Michelle can't do in a kitchen isn't worth knowing. The pork belly, absolutely out of this world - and every other dish was faultless. Nothing was left to chance. The wines were expertly matched. The ambience - like your own home but without the dishes and better than anything you could ever imagine trying to cook yourself. Couldn't recommend it more highly. Do yourself a favour, get nine friends together and book the place out. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Food, atmosphere and fellow diners made for a very enjoyable evening. Would highly recommend to people who want a cozy, friendly food experience.

• Visited July 2014
“An absolute must”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

From the moment you walk in you feel welcome. Although you do not know the people you will be dining with everyone is on the same page and are open to meeting new people with a differently story to your own. I loved the fact that you get to mix with people you would not always have the opportunity to. The food is out of this world. Six courses with matching wines and all the food is organic. I tried flavours I have never had before such as the burnt butter and sage ice-cream or was forced to rethink how I expect food to taste or be presented. I would never have considered sangria sorbet to be the perfect cleanser between courses and their take on a beef pie was nothing like what you would expect. A slow cooked beef cheek was to die for. We left there feeling more than satisfied but also not bloated and uncomfortable as you do more often than not from other restaurants. I would recommend this closed door restaurant to everyone, the food is far superior than any mainstream restaurant in Manly and well worth every penny. You should try something like this at least once but for me I think I will be returning on many occasions.

• Visited June 2014