“A groovy place to eat!”

Manly Pizza & Wine Picture Bar
Ranked #7 of 313 Restaurants in Manly
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manly
Description: Northern Beaches Most Outstanding New Business 2013 Italian Cuisine Pizza Pasta Salads,Dessert Gluten free, Thin Pizza Crust,Chef Specials Weekly.Extensive wine list , BYO wine only $4 corkage per person.Child Friendly and child menu. Takeaways and Deliveries. Seat up to 70 people Group Bookings welcome.Able to cater a menu to suit.Open for Lunch $10 specials seven days 12 noon till 3pm. Dinner open 7 days a week from 5.00 Till late.'Mad Monday' Special $15 Pizza or Pasta with Wine or Beer.Live Music Friday,and Saturday nights.Bar open from 5pm every day.'Wine and Dinner' nights last Tuesday of the month.Annual Celebrations set menu is created for that event/day.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Manly Pizza and Wine is a hip little restaurant, just off Manly Corso. It is by far my favourite restaurant in Manly.The food is delicious and just a little different. I always find the staff friendly and fun. I also like the groovy atmosphere, especially on Friday and Saturday evenings. Last time I was there, I ordered their prawn and chilli pizza. It was to die for! Like any good restaurant, it can get busy on Friday and Saturday nights, so if you have kids, go early. Enjoy!

Adrian-Chef-Owner, Owner at Manly Pizza & Wine Picture Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2015

Hi Rainbow_ruby,

Thanks for your compliments on our food and glad it arrived at an acceptable time.
It is disappointing that you were let down on your service of our complimentary water. If your review had come earlier I could have more accurately responded, however it has been a frantic Easter week and my staff do not recall your attendance.
We pride ourselves on our food and service which you will see receive complimentary reviews regularly on tripadvisor and indeed we received positive service reviews at the same time your review was posted.
As this is your first review on tripadvisor I hope you take the opportunity to check us out again and I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you so that I can take any remedial steps necessary, as I struggle to understand how service of water and over attention to take an order registers at 1 out of 5 when "the food was really nice.". You can contact me directly on
0417680934.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We ordered a takeaway, we arrived and it was going to be a little longer than expected but we didn't care!!! The atmosphere was buzzing and I couldn't believe the use of an arcade after dark! How fantastic! Then there was an awesome singer/guitarist that really added to the outgoing vibe! We waited at a table near the kitchen that ran so smoothly for a small area & the aroma is amazing! We were then offered a glass of vino which was brilliant & and given we were there to collect a takeaway what an excellent touch! Then we got back home to eat our meal and well that just added to the experience our order varied from pizza to salad and we were all very impressed!
I just wished I lived in manly do I could frequent this little gem all the time!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Have now been to Manly Pizza & Wine on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. Have invited friends to join me there and they are always surprised in finding such a hidden gem down the arcade, not far from the beach or the Corso. Service is always outstanding and the staff always friendly. Have tried a variety of meals from pizzas (yum!) to pasta and am always happily satisfied, so the chef certainly knows how to please. Have also been there once on a Saturday evening when they had a young guy on guitar - nice vibe and great place to chill with friends. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We visited Manly Pizza and Wine on Saturday night, and was very unimpressed, we waited a very long time for our children's pastas to come out, and on enquiring about them, It still took a long time to get a response on how far away they would be, the treatment we got from the so called "manager" was appalling, not only was she rude, but really didn't have a clue or really seem to care! We are locals and will not be coming back,

ManlyPizzandWine, Owner at Manly Pizza & Wine Picture Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for your feed back. I have investigated your experience and I want you to know that I am very disappointed that my staff have conveyed those attitudes. There was an error in the kitchen that caused the delay as we do have a policy of giving priority to children' meals. I would really appreciate the opportunity of receiving further feed back from you and would be grateful if you would call me directly on 0417680934.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Not only does this fun restaurant offer great Pizza and Pasta it also offers great specials. Be sure to ask if the Chef has any specials on your next visit. I recently had a great meal of Involtini and beautiful veges which was FAB!! Highly recommend it!!!