“Fantastic experience, I highly recommend it!”

Manly Ocean Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$68.09*
and up
Sydney Whale-Watching by Speed Boat
More attraction details
Owner description: Manly Ocean Adventures is the home of the 'Whale Watching Safari,' Sydney's smallest, most personal and most exciting whale watching adventure. Our high speed adventure vessel will get you to the whales quicker than anybody else. Our completely open vessel offers unobstructed views of these majestic animals. Our low position in the water offers you unparalleled, up-close viewing opportunities of the whales, dolphins, penguins and even the occasional seal or shark.
San Mateo, California
“Fantastic experience, I highly recommend it!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My first time in Australia and this boat ride was a highlight of my trip! What a fabulous and fun experience, I highly recommend it. Captain Blake was so personable and the ride was breath taking, we even saw dolphins! Cross this off your bucket list when visiting Manly!

Visited January 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Incredible Tour Guide”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

As a News Years Resolution I decided I wanted to explore more of my own city. I saw the Manly Ocean Adventure boat down at the wharf in Manly, so booked a trip with them. The option that caught my eye was the Harbour Boat Tour including a stop at the Sydney Fish Markets. Blake the owner had some knowledge about the fish markets meals and advised me perfectly. There is no other way to spend a day than on the most beautiful harbour in the world!! Thank you for a superb day.

Visited January 2013
Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Fun on the Water”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were visiting Australia for the first time and love the people. If you did this speed boat tour with friends or strangers, you all felt like friends by the time it ended. It was a wonderful adventure and a great way to see Sydney and Manly. When its hot...the boat has a covered roof and you'll get cooled down by sprays of water. Blake, the owner, really knows the waterways and will steer you to all the best places for a fun adventure. I highly recommend checking this out.

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun tour around”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great for a splash. Yesterday was so hot and getting a tour around the harbour with Blake was heaps fun.
I did the beach blast one. Price Ok @ $85

Visited November 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sightings of all sorts!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been on a couple of trips with MOA, showing friends and family the sites of Manly and Sydney when they visit.
The team are really friendly, and the trips are informal and fun.
The knowledge Blake can share about whales is awesome-he predicted the dive pattern and a tail show to the minute, so everyone could have their cameras at the ready TO THE MINUTE! Very impressed.
Also visiting the nooks and crannies of Sydney's coastline has made me want to get out and explore more- there's so much to see.
The boat is comfortable, and good quality jackets are provided to keep you warm and dry as it gets pretty fresh beyond the headlands.
Basically, I'd highly recommend it!

1 Thank Dino_Saw_You