“Cool Animals”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I came to Manly Sea Life Sanctuary recently with my family and it was good. There was lots of fish and it was pretty and interactive.

All reviews
in 144 reviews
"evo"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed November 13, 2017

They guys at Manly SDX are fantastic. The dive is so amazing and is not frightening. Loved the sharks ...they are just so calm as are the staff who ensure your personal safety and ensure your enjoyment in a small dive team. Do it. Not once was i afraid. I had trouble with adapting to regulator breathing and the team assured me and i wsas fine. Thanks

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Visited last month with my wife and toddler. The main tank has some beautiful sting rays, sharks and turtles to see. Their is also a number of other interesting tanks and the chance to dive with sharks! A little kids play area helps keep the monsters under control. A shame it is closing at the end of the year.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Went for the first time this month and not worth the treck from the city, run down, old and smelly! Worst aquarium I have been to in Australia and not a surprise it is closing down in January.

Staff are all very very nice!

ashley h, Manager at Manly Sea Life Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you for visiting recently and also taking the time to provide a review.

I'm sorry to hear the visit didn't live up to your expectations. We are a smaller aquarium and nearly 55 years old so we make sure we offer lots of talks and tours to make the experience.
With that said, we value everyone's feedback whether it be positive or negative so we'll take your comments on board and continue to develop and improve our offering.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide a review.
And please don't hesitate to email us with any more feedback.

Ashley Hayes