Manly Sea Life Sanctuary - CLOSED
Book In Advance

1,015 results
All reviews shark dive sydney aquarium touch pool main tank amazing experience dive experience once in a lifetime fairy penguins bucket list ferry ride great for kids octopus my partner turtles evo harry sanctuary
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Nothing really stood out during our visit today. The place needs major update, old and tired. I agree with the other reviewer that the old lady manning the tide pool was unfriendly. Though the newer penguin cove was nice there were many kids horsing around on the seating areas which were clearly disturbing the penguin colony, but neither the parents nor staff interfered. Wish the staff would've enforced the signage a little more.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This attraction was a surprise, alhough small was very interesting. So many fish species local to our region made it a great attraction. Slightly over priced. Our teenage boy was very impressed and would visit again

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Many different fish and other animals are to be seen here. The tank where marine animals can be viewed by children very closely well set up.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I hadnt been here for about 15 years and had forgotten how good it was. I took 3 teenage girls along to meet up with some family with little kids. Their heart sank when I pointed it out from the ferry because it doesnt look much. Once we got inside their outlook changed completely. We did the tunnel tour which was really informative and I really loved it as well. I remember paying a fortune to see 2 scraggly looking Little Penguins in a rehab on a visit to NZ last year, all the time we had a great penguin display right near home! We were there for 2 hours and could've stayed longer.

2  Thank DiBecker
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Not as big as Sydney aquarium, or as well laid out as Melbourne. It's probably on par with the aquarium contained within the National Zoo in Canberra.

The penguins were great, the touch tank lacking in live animals for the kids to explore, and not much guidance as to what to see next when walking around the place.

It seemed rather small, and in need of a bit if a renovation in the tank areas.