“The best option to dive in Sydney !!!”
Review of Dive Centre Manly

Dive Centre Manly
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Centre Manly is situated closest to Sydney's best dive sites. Being a multi-award winning PADI 5 Star Instructor training facility, we offer a complete range of dive courses from Discover Scuba to Instructor level and beyond - including Sydney's most talked about Learn to Dive course.Our fun and unique skilled based training programs, have continually produced better divers - when you finish a program with us, you will have gained the confidence and skills necessary to enjoy a lifetime of diving - we guarantee that you won't be able to wait to jump back in the water again. And learning to dive has never been easier - we have Learn to Dive programs starting up to 5 times a week and are taught by some of the most experienced dive staff in Australia including 2 PADI Course Directors, Staff Instructors, Master Scuba Diver Trainers and Divemasters.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We dive at the Fairy Bower all day long, the guide was very kind and took really good care of us.
It really was an amazing experience and the best part is that the guys from the Dive Centre Manley always made us feel secure under the water. Strongly recomended !!!!
Thank you so much guys !!!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Friendly and knowledgeable staff - did my Advanced Open Water through them and it was great - Andrew was very helpful and i learnt a lot.

Rental for your own dive can be dear but the guided dives are excellent.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Everything from the first email through to the final good-bye was absolutely first class.10 out of 10 guys - the only small point was that the old van had a little starting issue, but that was just enough to make sure that you are still human.

The shop gave you confidence as soo as you arrived, and the kit was the best I have ever rented. Sadly the weather limited the dive locations for the weekend, but young Ian worked hard to make the Shelly Beach dives as interesting as possible. He was also very diligent and organised throughout - an impressive young man.

I am an infrequent diver, so when I do get back in, always need a bit of patience from those around - the team were fantastic in this respect.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Recently the Dive Centre Manly (re)introduced my family to Scuba Diving. They co-ordinated a combined Open Water course for my teenage children and a refresher course for my wife and myself.

Reni was an EXCELLENT instructor and her enthusiasm and professionalism was fantastic - she's a perfect ambassador for the business.

All the staff in the shop, at the training centre and at Shelly Beach were great, extremely knowledgeable and very helpful

and

The kit was brilliant - comprehensive, modern and in great condition - the best of all the dive schools we saw at the beach.

We all had a great time and our now keen to do more so I'm sure will be back for more courses, practice diving and quite possibly to join the dive club very soon.

The children are very definitely hooked and loved every minute of it which was great to see - they are now the envy of their school mates!

Thanks to everyone for making this all possible - its great to find a sport that the whole family can learn and enjoy together and we definitely picked the best company to achieve that with.

Overall an excellent experience and Dive Centre Manly comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Let me start with saying that My mate and I were on that boat Dive Pedro is talking about and it is not what he says correct !! Yes the sea had become a bit rough by the time we got down to Magic Point and the Skipper and Guide explained this to us .We noted that Pedro was really nervous and I thought he may not have a lot of boat or diving experience ..and it looked like he was going to be sea sick .. We dived magic point and the visibility was down from the last time we dived there but it was not the Dive shops fault or the skipper or the guide its mother nature . we stayed together and yes we did see sharks .The second Dive we did in calmer waters inside the Sydney headland not sure what it is called but the water was a lot calmer . Again we wre ebriefed about staying close as the vis was down slightly due to the weather a few days before ..but you never know what its going to be like until you go down . I noted in Pedros rant he mentioned the Dive Guide holding a puffer fish and saying that they die after inflating themselves ?? What I remember is our guide who by the way is a Marine Biologist and knows his stuff managed to dislodge a porkupine fish (Thats what I have writen in my Dive log ) which are huge they sometimes get stuck in ledges and cant pull out by them selves because as explained by the expert its the shape of their head ..I was glad we were able to see this creature up close and found it fasinating as did the other divers . (I remember Pedro having a go at our guide telling him it was going to die now !!! The guide explained the biology to Pedro but it seemed Pedro was not having a good Day at all ..We acually found him a bit of a snob as everyone else was having a good time even in the conditions we had on that day .. We discussing the Pedro coments a few days ago and I felt I had to add the facts from others on that dive that day and from what I have read from Pedro he was on the attack against the dive centre who we think are the best in Sydney and we have dived about 10 times so far with them and will do again soon . Why would someone say nasty tyhings that are not true against a dive centre who really take care of the divers who dive with them ..From my veiw Pedro as some personal issues going on in his life and he has now projected them on the to Dive centre which is not fair to do ..I would say Trip Advisor need to be carefull of people making false remarks that try and damage the good of someone or something . Im a proud Aussie who loves diving but I can't stand anyone who sets out to destroy by words on social media in any form .. Pedro you should really look at yourself and re think your choice of words against places - Well done Dive Centre Manly we will be diving with you again reall soon sorry you had the rants of Pedro whats his name .. Pedro don;t tell lies !!!! its very sad for you to be so bitter ..
Thanks