2,214 results
All reviews great location an ocean view room rooftop pool across the road buffet breakfast standard room ocean front an upgrade overlooking the beach bottle of wine easy walk saturday night car parking long weekend ferry terminal circular quay sydney
Reviewed November 13, 2017

very clean nice room overlooking the beach, great gym and very modern, good breakfast in house bar , central to everything and quiet , staff very helpful, no problems very happy, also very close to main shopping precinct

Room Tip: go for upper floor beach view
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
GM_ManlyPacific, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear shoalhavennsw,

Thank you for such a beautiful review and for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Manly.

I am so pleased to read that your time away was great and that our staff was able to assist in making your stay memorable. I appreciate you sharing your experience and we hope we get to welcome you back someday soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Disappointing stay - Hotel is clean with a good view but it is more than a bit worn around the edges... ie sink was blocked in my room, ac wasn’t working properly, no plug sockets near the bed etc... That said what I found most frustrating was the noise radiating from a function that was happening in the hotel a few floors below - when I called reception they informed me there was a party which would finish at 23:00... no real apology, no warning given on check in, no ear plugs offered...obviously they feel this is fine. Maybe they should change their description to ‘function space with rooms.’

Dear Mika-John S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am genuinely as disappointed as you for not having experienced the most enjoyable stay we try to provide all our guests due to the unpleasant noise level encountered coming from a function. We do hold conferences and events on a regular basis and we manage to keep the noise to a minimum as best we can, however I deeply regret that you felt this was not the case during your stay.

Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly if you wish to discuss this further and provide us with your details so we can update your room preference to allocate a quiet room should you decide to stay with us again.

Thank you for sharing your concerns and it is my hope that we get to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Location: Can’t fault this location. On the main Manly strip, beachfront, close to everything including a short walk to the Manly Ferry terminal

Rooms: Clean, spacious, good service and modern

Breakfast: Typical Novotel breakfast spread.

Dear OzTrottingGlobe,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is so uplifting to receive positive comments on all aspects of your time with us. I hope that your future travel plans will bring you to the beautiful Manly again soon. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed here on a work trip and I cannot fault this place. There were 14 of us and on day one we had a small conference in the pacific room. The room was very well set up and the food provided for lunch was amazing. When our room keys were brought up we were also told we had all been upgraded to ocean view rooms which was really lovely.

My room was on the 2nd floor and had two queen beds. The room was very clean, in fact the cleanest I have stayed in so far. The view from my balcony was just amazing. There is nothing quite as amazing as falling asleep in a comfortable bed to the sound of the ocean.

I spent a fair bit of time at the rooftop pool which I loved. We were lucky enough to be there with good weather, although the pool was still quite cold. The rooftop is set up fantastic with plenty of space to enjoy the sun and the view, all that is missing is a bar!

I didn’t go to breakfast as I opted for a sleep in, however my colleagues said it was great with many, many options.

My only personal encounter with the staff was upon checkout and I found the lady to be very efficient and lovely.

Our company was definitely impressed with how smoothly this trip went and the quality of our stay. I would 100% stay here again and am already looking into a weekend trip here in the near future.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
GM_ManlyPacific, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear Lauren R,

The team and I would like to thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

It is so uplifting to read your detailed feedback on what made the business trip so enjoyable. Comments like yours motivate and make our job so rewarding.

We appreciate your support for our hotel and we are very much looking forward to having you again!

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Stayed for 4 nights, no complaints about the room. As we were visiting friends we were really only in the hotel to sleep. Nice location opposite the beach. We did not have a beach view but that did not bother us anyway.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear Ruth B,

Thank you for choosing the Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific as your accommodation whilst visiting your friends. I hope that the 4 nights were enjoyable and the time away in Manly was relaxing.

The team and I look forward to another opportunity to welcome you once again.