My first trip to Australia i was extremely excited to stay at a beach hotel. Upon arriving, my excitement decreased a bit. the exterior of the hotel was less than impressive, the lobby was nice and the front desk receptionist was great. The big let down was entering my room. Old looking furniture, small room, crummy view. After spending a few days last week at the Swan Hotel Disney World i felt like I walked into a time warp. All well, bed was comfortable enough. Bathroom needs an update for sure. My faucet leaks as well as my shower head, but hey, there's plenty of hot water. Some good stuff - the breakfast, if you are a fan of English Breakfast. Lots of choices and very fresh. Attending a meeting here and the food served was very nice. So all in all things were OK. I'd look for another hotel to stay at when i visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-refurbished Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is a 4-star hotel situated on iconic Manly Beach. Located just 30 minutes from Circular Quay and Sydney city by ferry and offering spectacular views, this oceanfront hotel is ideally positioned for holidays and business travel. Boasting extensive conferencing facilities and 213 contemporary rooms, the hotel also features a restaurant and three bars, plus a rooftop pool, gym and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific Hotel Manly
- Accor Sydney Manly Pacific