Quest Manly
The Sebel Manly Beach(Manly)(Great Value!)
$164
Hotels.com
$98
$92
  • Beachfront
Manly Guest House(Manly)(Great Value!)
$74
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Manly Bunkhouse(Manly)(Great Value!)
$69
$45
All reviewsgreat locationstudio apartmentopposite the ferry terminalacross the roadwasher and dryerplace to stayharbour beachbus stopfull kitchenfirst floorsofa bedexcellent staycentral locationgreat apartmentyour doorstepcircular quayclose to shops
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Whilst in Sydney recently, for our 50th anniversary, we spent one night at quest Manly, but sadly could not stay longer. This was the most delightful apartment imaginable. Beautiful room, lovely setting and view, and the most friendly, helpful staff. We shall have no hesitation in staying there again. We could not have wished for more, and loved every minute of our stay.
Many thanks.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark_QuestManly, General Manager at Quest Manly, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Hi Virginia,
Firstly, congratulations on your 50th wedding Anniversary and thanks for trusting as the venue for your celebration.
I am glad you enjoyed yourself here for your big occasion. Manly is impossible to cover in a day, so make sure you come back to visit us soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was my first trip and I will definitely be back! Great location, fabulous apartment and free wifi
Highly recommend the facilities and the easy access to beaches and the ferry to Sydney
There are supermarkets close by and restaurants
Staff very friendly all round

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Hi Sue,
Thanks for being our 100th reviewer, and what a great review it is to bring up this milestone.
I am glad you enjoyed yourself both at Quest Manly and in Manly in general. We are all looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was my first stay at Quest Manly and I will definitely stay there again. The location is excellent, right across from Manly Wharf and very convenient for catching the ferry to the city plus its very close to excellent coffee shops, restaurants, The Corso and Manly Beach. They offer free parking and wifi which no one else seems to offer. The staff were welcoming and helpful. Loved the balcony and the view of the water. I booked the one bedroom apartment and it was spacious and the right size for what I was looking for.

Room Tip: The one bedroom apartments overlook the water
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark_QuestManly, General Manager at Quest Manly, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Guest,
I am glad you enjoyed yourself in your recent stay at Quest Manly, and took advantage of both our location and all of our complimentary offerings.
All feedback we receive through Trip Advisor are read by myself and all of my staff. We are always grateful for all feedback on what we are doing well and what we can improve on. We are all looking forward to getting our 100th review and hopefully we can get to 200 reviews faster than it took us to get to 100.
Thank you to yourself and all reviewers over the past few years. Your feedback is valuable and greatly appreciated.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great place to stay and one of the only places in Manly where you can book for one night only.
I have stayed many times here before and I am never disappointed.
The staff is amazing and very accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark_QuestManly, General Manager at Quest Manly, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Hi Juliana,
Thanks for your wonderful review.
A common misconception about serviced apartments is that you need to stay for an extended period of time. You can stay at Quest Manly for a night, a week, a month or even a few years (it has happened!).
I am glad you enjoyed yourself in Manly. See you soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great service, location and room was amazing! Right in yhe heart of manly with absolutely everything at your doorstep. Very friendly and helpful staff. A bit pricey though but in comparison to other hotels of the same quality in that area the rate was ok. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the one bedroom apartment.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your glowing review, we are glad that you enjoyed yourself at Quest Manly.
Manly is expensive but I have no hesitation in saying that it is worth every cent. Once you are here, everything you could possibly want is at your doorstep, as you say. There is no need to drive anywhere as there are so many things to do, for all walks of life literally minutes away.
This comes at a price, but with all the inclusions in your room rate, I maintain that a stay here represents great value.
Thanks again and we look forward to having you back with us very soon.