“divine lamb”

Neighborhood: Manly
Sydney, Australia
“divine lamb”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I went there a week ago with 5 others and had a great night. If you love lamb, this is the place to be! We had a bunch of different things for entree as you do!! Bread, olives, haloumi, spanokopita (pastry spinach and cheese triangles) etc. But really the roast lamb I had was truly the best in ages. Succulent falling off the bone and deliciously caramelised.

• Visited April 2012

“Great location. Great food. Friendly atmosphere.”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

My favourite is the grilled octopus for starters and Greek lamb shanks for main. Good value night out.

Sydney, Australia
“fairly new where cafe steyne was”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

food okay, service fun, imported drinks and good location, a good average place to eat and meet,

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“If only I lived closer I would return more often!! Def worth visiting”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I was staying in Manly over Christmas and NY and Ouzeria was recommended to me by a family member who lived in Manly. We went here on 3rd January and it was a very enjoyable experience. Reservations are a must as it is a popular place and you can see why when you eat there.

I had squid which was so tender and tasty it was gorgeous and the plate was a generous helping. I also tasted the Octopus which likewise was also cooked to perfection and very tasty.

For main I had mixed souvlaki of chicken and lamb. Both were very tasty, flavoursome, tender and plenty of meat. It was also served with a generous portion of chips, pitta bread and salad. I have a healthy appetite but I struggled to finish!

The restaurant itself is in a great location overlooking the beach. It is painted in a simple yet appealing way with clean white lines and colourful pictures on the walls. If I was to return to Manly I would definitely return to Ouzeria!!

• Visited January 2012
Singapore
“WHEN IN AUSTRALIA WE ALWAYS GO THERE”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I am surprised to read the other review on this place. My teen children always ask " When we are in Sydney can we go to that Greek place at Manly" because we love the food - it is consistently good. It is opposite the beach so a walk afterwards is good. It is very busy but the service is always pretty quick - I think the kitchen staff work miracles. The owner it is true is a very busy man and can seem gruff but not because he is not nice but because he is very pressurized to please everyone every day (well that is how is seems to me) If you like Greek food I would say go there for sure - the duck is great..

• Visited January 2012